[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I learn C++

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1471865484-stickermrrobot.png (262KB, 821x617px) Image search: [Google]
1471865484-stickermrrobot.png
262KB, 821x617px
Hello /g/.
I know nothing about coding and I want to become a fucking hacking expert. I'll put the work needed, just hand me a website where i'll be able to learn the language
>>
>>59556084
youtube.com
>>
If you can't even find your own resources you definitely wont put the work needed.
>>
>>59556084
cplusplus.com has an ok tutorial. Not up to date to the latest features, but it will get you started.
>>
>>59556084
If you ask question like this, then you don't want to learn it.
>>
There are plenty of websites where I can learn C++. I just want to know which one is the best.
I guess there's nothing much on Youtube; i'm looking for a solid formation
>>
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/204553/best-programming-guides-ever/
>>
>>59556139
It's a coding language dude. Just find one of the many free online coding academies and go at it, I promise they really don't differ since the material is the same. Just learn the syntax and practice.

But honestly I agree with everyone else, if you won't even do your own research then you probably don't care enough to actually apply yourself to practically learning a language.
>>
>>59556084
Then search that in google you fucking disgrace of humanity.
If you want to be hacker think without asking people for results.
>>
File: 1490319331957.png (380KB, 570x564px) Image search: [Google]
1490319331957.png
380KB, 570x564px
>c++

learn Ada instead
>>
>ada
learn rust instead
>>
http://www.learncpp.com/
>>
OP, read sicp, concrete mathematics, C programming language, and you'll be off to a good start
>>
>>59556182
>Rust
Learn C instead.
(But actually learn Rust after though)
>>
Ok, thank you for your advices.

I also wanted to know if someone can be good at coding without knowing shit at maths? There is a college offering a formation without any mathematics in my city
>>
>>59556084
If you really want to jump straight into C++, read A RECENT EDITION of C++ Primer. The language is a clusterfuck though, just a useful one.
>>
>>59556182

>learn rust, SJW, feminazi, gay men pretentious garbage

>>59556084
C++ is a fine language.
>>
Read black hat and grey hat python
>>
>>59556229
Depends what you want to do with it. CRUD, you're fine. Kernels or game development, you'll need maths. Simple vectors and linear algebra will cover a lot of what you'll need, don't need a mathematics degree.
>>
>>59556229
Do you at least know college level algebra?
If so you're fine.
>>
learncpp.com
>>
>>59556260
I don't
>>
>>59556260
Fuck
>>
>>59556084
In order to be a hax0r you'll have to learn C and ASM. Not C++.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.