[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16GB iPhone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0004.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
I temporarily switched to an old iPhone since my android phone broke and I'm realizing that 16GB is actually enough for me since everything I do is cloud based nowadays.

The days of needing sd cards full of music and movies are gone.
>>
>>59554521
And when you dont have an internet connection, cloud is down, cloud is hacked, cloud is cloudy, data limit reached, being throttled, marketers watching your every movement online to sell for ads, ads being placed in your cloud?
I guess its all worth it since that 20$ 64 gb sd card was so expensive.
>>
>>59554535

Sorry, I live in Europe, not in a 3rd world country like USA.
>>
>>59554578
Aaaaand you have internet everywhere? Even when you travel from city to city?
>>
>>59554838
Yes.
>>
>>59555301
> Implying you travel enough to know that
>>
>>59555329
I can tell you highways are covered with 3.5g and I live in a pretty shitty corner of the east
>>
>>59554578
>iPhone
>Europe

you're fool or what
>>
>>59554838
City to city. LOL I live in Canada and while I don't agree with OP because I want as much storage on my phone as possible because streaming anything is for cucks but I have never lost data driving in between citys and i'm traveled the twice recently through most of the eastern side of canada (Ontario down to the Nova Scotia)
>>
>>59554838
Don't tell me amerifats dont wow
>>
>>59554521
I've had my shitty 8gb samsung tablet for about 4 years and haven't even thoughed the micro SD yet. What do you guys even fill your devices with?
>>
OP is a retard with buyer's remorse who bought a 16gb iPhone and now he has to sell a kidney to get another one with more storage.

>>59554578
I have free wifi pretty much everywhere I go besides in the woods and even in the woods I can switch to data and still I don't use any streaming shit because that's retarded af.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.