[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are applels this fucking dumb? >what is 4G 4G ≠ Wi-Fi.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170324_170843.jpg (99KB, 1080x955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_170843.jpg
99KB, 1080x955px
Are applels this fucking dumb?

>what is 4G

4G ≠ Wi-Fi.
>>
Isn't 4G just 3G but renamed? I remember hearing that there's no difference and they got in hot water for trying to market it as "better".
>>
>>59551340
There's a hundred of networks called 4G, the one we use in most IOT devices today is LTE. I think, but don't quote me on this, the rest have been retroactively rebranded as 3.5G or something like that.
>>
>>59551340
In the US, yes. In the rest of the world less so. 4G LTE is the 'real' 4G.
>>59551381
Basically, due to the US being unable to sort its shit when it comes to telcos, they can legally market what are considered to be '3.5G' technologies as being '4G'.
>>
>>59551322
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>59551322
I hate that wifi has become synonymous with internet. It took forever to explain to my mum that just because her dashcam (Black Vue) uses a wifi to download data to her phone, doesn't mean she has internet when she connects to it.
>>
>>59551437
>uses a wifi
>>
>>59551448
Wifi connection*
>>
>>59551381
>I think, but don't quote me on this, the rest have been retroactively rebranded as 3.5G or something like that.
We also have 4.5G
>>
>>59551437
>download data to her ohone
Wish i had that. I only get 10 GB a month
>>
>>59551381
>>59551395
These are correct
>>
>>59551322
I would do the same, but my old mac allows me to use the Wifi cable so I'm all good hey.
>>
>>59552403
i hate it when my wifi cable cant reach my pc computer and i have to get an extension dongle
>>
>>59552428
yeah, same. Sometimes I connect the wifi cable into my iMac on the desk and then use the internet sharing option to then get wifi on my mac.
>>
>>59552440
If you look up Technically Inept in the dictionary you'll see a rather good likeness of yourself.
>>
>>59553733
I'm not him, but the same goes for you if you look up pretentious.
>>
>>59552245
damn, 10G/mo? i don't know what i'd even use that much for on a phone
>>
>>59553923
Streaming music maybe?
>>
>>59554001
i'm not big into music

and you'd get 8 hours a day of 96kbps music out of 10G/mo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.