[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi there smart people. i know im not bright for not knowing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6464.jpg (35KB, 520x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6464.jpg
35KB, 520x288px
hi there smart people. i know im not bright for not knowing this but is there any way i can transport videos from my computer to my iphone 6s. sorry im not the brightest but pls help thanks(-:
>>
no you need Linux and years of experience in reverse engineering :-(
>>
Hello dear customer but unfortunately apple customer support has moved to another site, have a nice day!
>>
>>59548386
>iphone
Found your problem.
>>
Format your windows computer and install Linux, you'll gain instant knowledge about technology
>>
>>59548386
The fastest but most difficult-to-learn way would be to:
>pull the cable portion of your iphone's charging cable out of the power brick portion
>connect your iphone to the cable portion and plug the cable portion into your computer
>follow on-screen prompts to install a bunch of drivers
>you can now use your iphone as removable media on your computer, to and from which files can be transferred just like a cd-rw or usb stick

A much easier way that uses more resources would be:
>drive.google.com

The absolute easiest way, but also the most time consuming, would be:
>email all your files to yourself
>>
You're going to have to install gentoo.
>>
File: 140822_stallman2.jpg (19KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
140822_stallman2.jpg
19KB, 300x219px
>>59548386
stupid people being in >>>/g/sqt

Read the sticky
Install Gentoo
kys, you kiss-less virgin faggot

In that order
>>
>>59548386
dear valued cusotmer

i am sorry. you canot do this :(((

t. apple techincal suport
>>
>>59548386
>using the backward smiley with a line nose
>>
>>59548386
Pretty sure that's impossible.
>>
Not OP but is it still like the ipods did it, you can use the storage but can't access the files from the device? Never had an iphone.
>>
>>59548386
Unless your computer is a mac, you're out of luck. iPhone only supports iPics.
>>
>>59548386
This has not been possible for atleast 4 years by now
>>
>>59548386
Dear customer,

we may halp you by fixing your problem by providing the right cable for you. It's only 150$.

But we need to check your phone first for copatibility, just 200$.

This information, is on offer for 1570$ inkl. taxes!

Thank you for your confidence and support in our products.

Apple *Think $*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.