[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you guys do anything (hobbies, habbits, etc) despite the fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: miau.jpg (45KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
miau.jpg
45KB, 600x566px
do you guys do anything (hobbies, habbits, etc) despite the fact that it is made antiquated due to technology?
>>
>>59545718
Talking to other people.
>>
File: 1364514383216.jpg (781KB, 1000x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1364514383216.jpg
781KB, 1000x1503px
>antiquated due to technology
That phrase makes zero sense
Bikes are technology and they're a hundred years old
>>
>>59545760
walking for instance would be an antiquated form of transportation due to technology. or riding a horse.

are you dumb?
>>
>>59545781
Right, but you said "do anything", implying everything is "antiquated due to technology".
Are you?
>>
>>59545807
>>59545760
I think you're reading into it too much man

I'm talking about using floppy disks or something, or just general everyday life like using a check or cash all the time instead of paperless
>>
This thread is fucking stupid
>>
I really want to get into woodworking/carving/making furniture. Maybe hand wire my own keyboard too some day.
>>
I pay for things at garage sales with dollar coins. (USA)

I keep some in my pocket just in case I come up short. I only use cash.

Credit/debit cards are a joke. There is no way to stop anyone anywhere from using your number to buy something. They have literally zero security. Not to mention you have to trust the institution, from which you are buying, to not steal from you. There is nothing stopping them from stealing from you.
>>
I mostly pay with cash. There's a small motivation to it due to anonymity but I just find it easier to manage my everyday budget that way, I have a simple system.

I withdraw 100 euros, then at the beginning of the next week, withdraw enough to have 100 euros again and well, just repeat that. This way I'll never use more than 100 euros a week on day-to-day purchases (this includes things like food, books, entertainment, train tickets, whatever small stuff I need around the house and so on).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.