[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies waste their time on Facebook, NEETs waste their time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: rode.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
rode.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Normies waste their time on Facebook, NEETs waste their time on 4chan.

Whats the difference /g/?
>>
>>59543413
No difference.
>>
whoops
>>
>>59543413
We extract knowledge fram 4chanz.
And also are you Stephen burnett
>>
>>59543559
Stefan here, what knowledge? That amd is better than intel or that intel is better than amd? That apple is better than android or that android is better than apple?
>>
>Faceberg

Jewish botnet

>4ching

Nipponese botnet
>>
>>59543413
We're more spiteful and bitter which makes us superior.
>>
>>59543665
yeah keep telling yourself that
>>
>>59543627
No knowledge like python is actually shit and all these things on internets about python are misleading.
And doesn't matter how much you hate java, it still gives jobs.
Ruby is best
>>
Normie are more retarded than the average anon.
>>
normies have sex and we don't

/thread
>>
>>59544142
Yet the average anon still wastes time on a chinese cartoon message board.
>>
I promised myself I'd be more productive, two years ago.
>>
>>59544278
ha, i kust had sex, jokes on u
>>
Facebook has the bad habit of leaving you brain dead browsing.

4Chan has the bad habit of making you think you are better than everyone, and superior, making you buttmad.

4Chan is a lot better though.
Not because of the reasons written above, these are draw backs.

There are many smart people in 4chan, that post once in a while, you can learn, how much you really do not know, therefore, you get intrigued and start learning by yourself.
You get motivation.
>>
>>59544813
/v/ has that effect on me which makes me want to play games, not sure if thats a good thing.
>>
>>59544913
Games are stories.
They convey many things, they teach you many things.

I'm not a native english speaker, I learned 90% of my english due to games, and a higher level of english due to books.
Even though I have found in games, many words that I would never ever understand.

Clarity
Blizzard
Spelunking
Carpool
Rogue
Etc.

Everything is a lesson.
You just need to understand what is the lesson.
>>
File: raid support.jpg (611KB, 1440x1500px) Image search: [Google]
raid support.jpg
611KB, 1440x1500px
>>59543413
i don't cheat myself about having friends
>>
>>59544993
Nice dude. I want to learn japanese, I know all the kana but I never could motivate myself to go futher.

Wonder if games could teach me
>>
>>59545024
Wall.
>>
>>59545046
I'd say you'd be able to learn really basic japanese, super basic.
Not from the game itself though.

I'd say, what you should do, is start studying Japanese, and trying to see if you can understand the words in games.
Play the silly dating ones.
When you can't understand something -- search what is it, and get to the roots of it.
Why is it this combination of symbols?
How do you pronounce it?
The trick is not expecting to learn, but to start and see if you are accomplishing anything(since Japanese is a lot harder than english.)
>>
The difference is that 4chan is anonymous, Facebook isn't
It completely changes the social motives of the community
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-12-17-38-24.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-12-17-38-24.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>59545145
I spose I should, its just hard when i work part time and already study full time
>>
>>59545225
Nothing is hard if you really want it.
You would like learning japanese.
But do you REALLY want it?
The hassle?
I think you're not ready yet.
>>
>>59545311
I guess i'll never be ready
>>
>>59543413

have you seen facebook?

it's insulting to the intelligence of it's users
>>
>>59545698
But as far as time wasting goes, how is it any worse than this
>>
>>59545024
this
>>59545698
so is 4chinks
in both cases they get what they deserve
>>
>>59545744

because it has less signal and more noise
>>
>>59545769

4chan does not treat you like cattle as facebook does

It isn't running GPU accelerated javascript on 80% CPU usage and showing you threads that are actually ads

if you don't want to waste your time training Jewgle's AI you have the option of just buying a 4chan pass
>>
File: tfw no more cocaina.jpg (99KB, 639x768px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no more cocaina.jpg
99KB, 639x768px
>>59543413
i'd rather be cooking cocaine in the jungle instead of being stuck here if i'm honest, at least i'd be making money
>>
>>59545848
>4chan does not treat you like cattle as facebook does
>except when it does
stop chilling gold passes
>>
>>59545225
Pilsmleur Japanese works wonders

Just study while listening to it
>>
>>59545879
Ok dude thank
>>
>>59543413
Content on Facebook is generated by click bait sites. Content generated on 4chan is by users.

Facebook users hold their tongues lest they be ousted for speaking their minds. On 4chan anyone can say anything without repercussions.
>>
>>59545865

Life is too short for fucking captchas and you can't let yourself get shat on by cuckbook and Kykerberg
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.