[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agv free going crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Agv free updated and is using tons of CPU. I even stopped the Net, disabled al agv functions and it's still going like crazy
>>
Install Common Sense
>>
>>59543077
Uninstall and install Avira
>>
owned
>>
BOTNET
>>
Agv watchdog seems to be the culprit
>>
>>59543093
botnet
>>59543077
Install clamwin
>>
>>59543093
uninstall that as well and use the only right combination which is ms security essentials/defender + common sense. I'm so incredibly sure that this combination works, because ever since I passed the age of 16 and stopped downloading and running EVERYTHING I downloaded without thinking and I began to explore more of the IT world I used this method and the days of formatting my HDD's because I downloaded another virus where over.
>>
>>59543170
I stopped the way internet, no diference
>>
Not sure what "agv" is considering you have AVG installed.

Actually though, get rid of that crap.
>>
reseted to defaults and AVG calmed the fuck down. Well mostly.
>>
>>59543077
Just scan shit with Virustotal before doing anything with it.
>>
>>59543371
this
>>
>>59543077

>using an antivirus
>>
>>59543689
>>59543087

Some people need antivirus to access their school's network. Our network makes you install Cisco NAC Assessment Agent on your computer and blacklists your MAC if it doesn't detect antivirus software.
>>
Using antivirus on windows 10 is like giving flu meds to an AIDS patient lol
>>
>>59543093
no just uninstall AV and don't be a retard
>>
File: react.png (492KB, 614x578px) Image search: [Google]
react.png
492KB, 614x578px
>>59543077
Tragic!
>>
>>59543896
Shouldn't you be able to hack something together in Visual Studio that reports itself as an antivirus? Heck, you can probably just edit the registry or some file to change what antivirus is reported to the system.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.