[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: H0-005623A.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
H0-005623A.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
What mics does /g/ recommend and which ones do you personally use?

made a switch from laptop to desktop so I can't rely on a built in microphone anymore and headsets are retarded
>>
>microphone
normie
>>
headsets really are the most sensible option for a mic if a.) you don't need to appear on video, and b.) you only need to record a human speaking voice
>>
>>59542269
>>59542372
how is it at all normie, you would rather have an epic neon gaymer headset with shit sound quality?
>>
Zalman.
>>
>>59542394
Sound quality doesn't matter as much as autistic audiofiles like to pretend it does
>>
>>59542394
You type like a tech illiterate and saying you used the laptop microphone means you could have said you're going to join ISIS because you clearly don't give a fuck about anyone else.
>>
>>59542394
not all headset mics are epic, neon, or "gaymer"
but lets be real, thats what your going to use it for right, that and speaking over the internet.

If you aren't going to appear on video, what difference does it make? if you are going to appear on video making a call or something, you'll probably want to isolate the mic from your speakers, using headphones.

if you buy a headset with shit sound quality thats your problem, you don't need to buy shitty things just because you think they should be shitty
>>
have you even used a high end mic with "great sound quality"?
its almost always synonymous with high sensitivity

trust me its way more than you want. the last thing you want is a mic thats too sensitive, it will pick up the sound of the spit evaporating inside your mouth. it will be impossible to block out any body noises without switching off the mic
>>
>>59542394
headphones + keyboard
>>
>>59542186
if you're just using it for calls and speech then don't go for anything fancy
>>
>>59542510
>>59542641
>>59542372
>>59542436
ok then show me what mics you guys use, I just want suggestions
>>
File: micstand.jpg (375KB, 1920x1440px)
micstand.jpg
375KB, 1920x1440px
Samson Go Mic until have enough spare money for a AT2035
>>
>>59542853
shit tier
>>
mxl 770
>>
File: 421n.jpg (246KB, 1000x667px)
421n.jpg
246KB, 1000x667px
using a trusty old md421 from 1971
still pretty much the ideal dynamic design IMO
>>
Rode Nt1 is the best mic you can get for under 1K
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.