[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phrases Count Software

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot3.png (45KB, 802x548px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot3.png
45KB, 802x548px
Hi!

I want to try in a large document to count and find similar phrases. Is a collection of albums, and I want to know the same titles.

I use Word Frecuency Counter and Hermetic Word Frecuency Counter, but it are trial versions.

Know any similar program? Thanks.
>>
That picture finally made me realize why some of the CLI are better without a GUI frontend.
Just look at that mess.
>>
Uhm what? You mean cut a text file into individual words and then count the occurrences? Phrases seem more difficult because where does a phrase start and where does it end?
>>
>>59538223
just now?!
CLI is the undisputed king of productivity and efficiency

what op needs is to brush up on his regex
sounds like what he's trying to do, you can do in vim with a single command
>>
>>59538282

Is a collection of albums, then the objective is find the same titles (are 4 coincidences of Abbey Road, 5 of Purple Rain...).

I try now QDA Miner with Word Stats, and, again a trial, this program show a limit of results. Ow.
>>
>>59538313
>CLI is the undisputed king of productivity and efficiency
you've seen seen The Matrix one time too many, kid.
>>
>>59538804
grep 'Abbey Road' file.txt > new_file.txt
wc -l new_file.txt
>>
>>59538282
>ok let's copy this text from browser to vim
>what was that command again?
>open up google
>"vim system clipboard"
>can probably find the answer on the first link
>go to vim
>7 key presses because alt-tab is bound to control other stuff on my tiling wm
>,"p or something
>done

Or

>need to refactor code
>fug

Is this why Pajeets use GUIs?
>>
File: 1477362409676.jpg (109KB, 512x454px) Image search: [Google]
1477362409676.jpg
109KB, 512x454px
>>59538834
>he thinks I'm in touch with what jewlywood does
fuck off back to cuckbook to discuss all your nigger loving mainstream bullshit, kid
>>
>>59538935
Vim is Garbo you tard

Anyhow unnamed clipboard plus you need +clipboard and in many cases +X11 feature. Check with your distro's vim group.

Generally you need to install the gvim package.
Unless it's fedora which is retarded and in that case I recommend you build vim from source.
>>
>>59539000
A little defensive, maybe.
>>
>>59539046
we are but naked worms slithering round a barren rock floating in the black of space
words of the brutal truth will forever echo out in eternity and ripple out into dimensions far beyond the space and time we know
honesty is a long lost virtue, and frankly instead of trying to be a smartass, you should take it as a compliment that you haven't been lied to or schemed against
>>
File: 2017-03-14-21-46-46.png (431KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-14-21-46-46.png
431KB, 1440x1080px
>>59539170
I like this guy, he gets it
>>
https://www.sendgb.com/2fX1tG60lbj

Ok, this is the .doc with the information. I want know how many time appears every album.
>>
>>59538045
Ctrl+F -> Find all?
>>
Hm, someone on Hispachan has write this:

Prueba a bajarte http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/coreutils.htm y cuando lo tengas instalado ejecuta alguno de estos comandos en una consola:

# Muestra solo las lineas repetidas
uniq --repeated "tu archivo.txt"
# Cuenta la cantidad de veces que aparece una linea
uniq --count "tu archivo.txt"
# Muestra solo las lineas repetidas precedidas por el numero de veces que aparecen
uniq -cd "tu archivo.txt"

Con uniq --help puedes ver que otras opciones tiene.

Hace tiempo también supe usar DupliFind (http://www.rlvision.com/dupli/about.php) pero es shareware (aunque no es difícil conseguir el crack).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.