[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW reading about identity theft and now scared Are we even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1482138113285.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1482138113285.png
46KB, 619x453px
>TFW reading about identity theft and now scared

Are we even safe anymore /g/?

I'm scared.
>>
>>59534867
:(
>>
Why won't u guys response??
>>
>>59534670
>being concerned about online ID theft
How to solve the problem in five easy steps!
1. Don't use public WiFi, ever!
2. Don't put personal information on the Internet, ever! NEVER PUT YOUR SSN INTO A N Y T H I N G
3. Ask your bank about security options. Make every transaction need to be verified for you, etc.
4. Only take your cards out when you intend to buy something. Carry cash instead. Keep your cards inside of a lockbox.
5. Read up on security!
>>
>>59535141
That doesn't help you Mongoloid.

>Be you
>Do all of this
>Hackers hack your employers payroll department
>Get ALL your info
>Apply for lines of credit, file tax returns and take out credit cards
>Completely out of your control to prevent

Then what smart guy?
>>
>>59535196
Contact your bank, obviously.
I'm sure this could be resolved.
>>
>>59535219
You would need to regularly check your credit report and then deal with all the headache of fixing it.
>>
>>59535240
Banks are pretty good in my country. They know when you're making out of the ordinary purchases.
>>
Give me your social and i'll let you know if it's being sold anywhere
>>
>>59535328
344-77-8910

Let a nigga know plz
>>
it is okay little frog
>>
>>59535472
thank you papa
>>
>>59534670
The best defense against identity theft is to never accrue any equity and maintain shit credit.
>>
>>59534670
Grow a backbone you fucking pussy. See /g/, these are the kinds of people who would want to ban encryption just so they can feel safe. Fuck you, die you piece of shit.
>>
my identity isn't worth the effort
>>
>>59534670
the best defense is offense, hack them first and then use their idendity to trade for yours. Basic Hacker Knowledge.
>>
>>59534670
But you have nothing to steal
>>
>>59537190
>rape them first to establish dominance
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.