[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superlux HD 668B

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: HD_668-2.jpg (110KB, 709x473px) Image search: [Google]
HD_668-2.jpg
110KB, 709x473px
HI /g/,
Can you tell me wheter these headphones are good for sharing a room with another person at work? I've read that leakage isn't that large, but still, I'd rather keep my music to myself.

If not, are HD 669 a good replacement?
I've been also thinking about AKG 518, because of their quite portable and casual since they're not so large.
>>
I have had this pair for the last 2 years and my roommate never complained. They are really good and you should get them
>>
They leak horribly
>>
>>59528830
Superlux HD662 Evo, they're cheap as dirt and closed
>>
that little bit of wire that connects from the headphones to the actual audio cable is a serious fail point. My pair broke within 3 months of regular usage because of it.
>>
>>59528897
how loud was your music?
>>
>>59528948
>>>59528897 (You)
>how loud was your music?
For me loud volume for everyone around me not disturbing
>>
>>59528830
I have the Samson SR850 which should have the same drivers and internal components. It's more than 1 year that I have those and are awesome. There isn't a big sound leakage.
>>
>>59529452
Btw, I use them for music production and mixing; the audio fidelity is great.
>>
>>59529452
Would the music on, lets say, 50% volume be heard by someone sitting 2 m from me?
>>
>>59528927
Yeah, the rubber quickly tore on mine, so I put heat shrink tube around to support it. Seems to do the trick.
>>
>>59528830
>Can you tell me wheter these headphones are good for sharing a room with another person at work?
No. You want CLOSED over-ear or full-size headphones. Look for chinkshit that has those specifications.
>>
File: IMG_20170228_193714.jpg (386KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170228_193714.jpg
386KB, 1500x1125px
They are open so some sound is always going to get out. So it really depends how much other ambient noise there is.

If you do get some, factor in the price of some replacement pads, because the stock ones are awful.
>>
>>59530164
I should get some replacements, where di you get those?
>>
>>59529530
define one volume, dipshit
>>
File: IMG_20160925_214313.jpg (148KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160925_214313.jpg
148KB, 1000x750px
>>59531176
From amazon, they are brainwavs angled velour ones.
I know they look the wrong shape, but they fit.
Expensive though.

Pic related are hifiman ones, much cheaper.
>>
They are semi-open so sound will leak in quiet environments. I recommend changing the pads, i found some for the AKG K 240 on amazon which fit. They arent very durable but mine have lasted for years. Definitely one of my best purchases ever
>>
>>59528927
i soldered it
>>
>>59528830
They are semi-closed. If you want TOTAL silence, then no, don't buy them. Buy something like the monoprice (iirc) 8232, or any fully closed headphone
>>
>>59531176
If you want an extreme poorfag solution, you can wrap around each stock pad, a sock. Yeah it's weird, but it werkz and costs nothing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.