[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Compact Phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: phone-gun_rodhw_6648.jpg (27KB, 550x376px) Image search: [Google]
phone-gun_rodhw_6648.jpg
27KB, 550x376px
hey /g/. After many years here I'm finally being forced into the army as per the local law. They're allowing me to bring in a phone that's less than 4.5 inches. They also don't allow me to bring a charger so the batteries have to be removable. I plan on rooting it and disabling a lot of features to make it last as long as possible. Any suggestions? I have my eye on the samsung s5 mini.

Also compact phone thread I guess
>>
Try some Samsung Active series phones. I don't know if there are some that are small enough but those are some unbreakable smartphones, fitting for military.
>>
>>59528001
Thanks, I'll check them out. Never heard of them but some are over 5 inches.
>>
>>59527976
>forced into the army as per the local law
So what third world shithole do you live in?
>>
>>59528197
Singapore. Technically first world thanks to all our nice buildings and airport but when it comes to human treatment its third world. Am writing a book about how I was raised here and was hoping to get it out before the army called me up but they enlisted me a day before my birthday..
>>
>>59527976
>less than 4.5 inches
>no charger
Why?
>>
>>59528266
I think its because they're shipping me out to an isolated island for 2 weeks so no power... not sure about the 4.5 inches. I think thats just them being assholes.
>>
>>59528266
>>59528296
By 2 weeks I mean the initial 2 weeks I dont go home. After that every weekend I get to go home so I have to charge the spare batteries every weekend for 2 years.
>>
>>59528247

Do they drop you in the middle of the jungle and make you eat worms? This is what a singaporean told me

I was in the finnish defence forces. Yes its forced for anyone who is not a retard. We share a border with a rogue state.
>>
>>59528247
good luck my nigga
>>
>>59528315
Would you be allowed to take a powerbank?
>>
>>59528390

Choose an easy insert for the anus
>>
File: Sabre-Power-BankBlue.jpg (64KB, 1386x801px) Image search: [Google]
Sabre-Power-BankBlue.jpg
64KB, 1386x801px
>>59528403
3-4 of these, should fit easily
>>
>>59528345
I doubt that though I wouldn't be surprised if they do :(

>>59528360
luv u 2 nigga

>>59528390
Not sure but I dont want to risk it so I'll stick with removable batteries until after my first few weeks.
>>
>>59528441

Perfect. Just slip it into a slimy condom, could fit like five of those.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.