[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best technology company of all time But can they be stopped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: apple-logo_318-40184.png.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
apple-logo_318-40184.png.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
The best technology company of all time

But can they be stopped?
>>
>>59527967
>But can they be stopped?- 0 post shown.
no. way too much brand recognition and way too much money.

even Warren Buffett now owns huge parts of Apple.
>>
>10% market share and decreasing
>"can they be stopped"
lol
>>
>>59528017
[citation needed]
>>
Sooner or later they will decline and fall to irrelevance.
It happened to other invincible giants like microsoft or sony.
>>
>the best technlogy company of all time

Please go, get out
>>
>>59528395
Not an argument
>>
>>59528017
This.
>>
File: 1459022668835.jpg (407KB, 1706x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1459022668835.jpg
407KB, 1706x1268px
>best company
>made me waste my hard earned money on a 6+ the failed due to a manufacturing defect they introduced in ALL 6/6+ models
>unironically ask hundreds to fix their own mistake
>10% smartphone marketshare
>iphones literally have to be hacked to be remotely useful
>best technology company of all time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>59528539
I don't think you've ever owned an Apple product kid.
>>
>>59528603
I have you fuckstick which is why I loathe apple so god damn much. They humiliated me by making my touchgate 6+ fail right as I was about to order a shit ton of pizzas. Then they ask me hundreds to fix their own mistake. Apple is a fucking joke.
>>
>>59528651
ok, kid
>>
File: Screenshot_20170322-143301(1).jpg (13KB, 310x105px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170322-143301(1).jpg
13KB, 310x105px
>>59528655
So how has the job hunt been bobby?
>>
>>59528603
Oh I remember you from a few days ago
The projecting one who screamed kiddo and champ and whatnot at anyone who even remotely disagreed

PS try working in a cellphone repair shop before you start talking shit, iPhones were always the most common and always had the most irresponsible owners (no cases, no screen protectors, scratched to fuck most of the time)
>>
>>59527967
>The best technology company of all time

Motorola begs to differ.

That got me thinking though, what is in your opinion the best tech company of all time? We'd need to define "best" however.
>>
>>59528754
Apple is best in terms of selling to gullible people who want a 'luxury' brand
>>
>>59528744
>cell phone repair shop

Who did you take me for, some kind of plebeian?
>>
>>59528767
>expecting someone on /g/ to have a job that isn't 'coding bitch'

Right, I've forgotten where I am
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.