[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-03-22_00-10-57.png (351KB, 1366x737px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-22_00-10-57.png
351KB, 1366x737px
Do you guys think there is a single person who looks like this who knows x86 assembly?
>>
Seems like you don't know how to install fonts correctly fag.
>>
File: 20160913_172138.jpg (37KB, 310x174px) Image search: [Google]
20160913_172138.jpg
37KB, 310x174px
>>59521145
I haven't noticed lack of functionality on any of the websites I actually frequent. So I haven't attempted to install any additional fonts on top of the ones that come with my distro.

Doesn't really matter to my if some bullshit overdeveloped webpage cannot display their garbage to me in the intended manner.

I got the PDF I was looking for
>>
what if there was

how butt blasted would you be?
>>
File: pxDkLgy.png (1MB, 1436x1276px) Image search: [Google]
pxDkLgy.png
1MB, 1436x1276px
>>59521354
I would be interested to know about the intersection of their hipster style and interest in computer science.

I don't doubt there are high level devs who are black hipster females, but I sincerly doubt there exist a person like her who has a genuine liking for how computers work.

From what I know (very little) assembly is too complicated to learn without actually being curious how computers work. The amount of time it takes to do so is incompatible with the amount of time it takes to maintain an image like the person in the image does.
>>
>>59521145
Actually, looking at the page again the only things displayed incorrectly are the icons for websites and the forum section. Why would I want a font that includes that bullshit in the first place? What functional value would that have? So little that writing these replies probably consumed more time than it would to take to install support for icons/emojis and I would still rather call you an asshole than fix it because it matters so little.
>>
I'm absolutely sure that there is. However, only one, I don't believe two.
>>
>>59521087
That's pretty much me except I'm white and male. Also I don't have hair like that, don't have piercings, use earbuds instead of headphones at work, and never smile because I hate my job. Though I do know x86 assembly, so at least I have that going for me.
>>
File: O88SO1D.png (198KB, 762x199px) Image search: [Google]
O88SO1D.png
198KB, 762x199px
>>59521870
Your appearance doesn't matter when you are controlling elctrons bro
>>
>>59521087
Yes.

>>59521145
>Installing fonts
>not blocking requests to fonts.google.com
>custom webshit font-icons worth another point of data in big brother's machine
>>
>>59522123
>superior natural matt
kek
>>
>>59521087
You guys have turned autistic. These are fucken models...
>>
>>59522555
I think it is obvious that I am autistic and that the person pictured is a model.

Why include a (((diversity))) model on a download page for a manual on intel x86 asm? It could have been just a link, like by itself.
>>
>>59522623
Because we both know companies like to mindlessly signal virtues so the goyim think they're actually their greatest ally

Don't ask questions if you know the answer
>>
>>59521145
Looks more like noscript blocking shit.
Nothing wrong there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.