[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: dell-xps-15-4k-hero1.jpg (369KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dell-xps-15-4k-hero1.jpg
369KB, 1600x1200px
Find a flaw.
>>
>>59520101
windows 10
>>
not a macbook pro
>>
>>59520101
Broadcom wireless and glossy bezel on the new models.
>>
>>59520112
Can you not install 7 on it?
>>
>>59520155
if it's kaby lake, not without serious issues
>>
>>59520148
>broadcom
it's killer not broadcom

>glossy bezel
the 4k panels have always had glossy bezels
>>
>>59520101
10keyless
>>
>>59520101
>windows 10
At least use a less shitty windows
>>
>>59520101
Chiclet keyboard
Glossy screen
Intel ME
>>
>>59520171
My older XPS has a broadcom chip :(
>>
File: 3N4RS.jpg (29KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
3N4RS.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
>>59520101
>Find a flaw
The fact you're so insecure about your purchase you need to get a bunch of autist ThinkPad users to justify your laptop by creating multiple threads containing the same replies, including this one.
>>
>>59520229
I don't even own the laptop. But I am in the market.
>>
>>59520101
It's not made by apple so thus it has no resell value. The minute you open the box it's lost half of it's value.
>>
>>59520101
It's a laptop.
>>
>>59520101
The complete carbon fiber area including the keyboard is a massive finger print magnet. I don't have greasy fingers all the time but this is extremely hard to maintain and it was one of the main factors which stopped me from buying this.

Check the model being displayed in any showroom and I can assure you that it will be covered in finger oils.
>>
>>59520112
Came here to post this. This can be fixed if you can install Gentoo.
>>
>>59520327
AND when the trackpad inevitably gets greasy it starts to skip a lot. So much for precision drivers eh? too bad.
>>
>>59520327
>>59520334
Sounds like a hygiene problem tbqh
>>
>>59520345
Not really. Materials make a huge difference for this type of thing. I leave fingerprints all over iPhones but on my Nexus 5 I leave no fingerprints because of the coating on the display.
>>
I have this laptop. I will name a few:

-shit drivers for anything but W10 (W8.1 wifi drivers caused BSOD on sleep lmao)

-QC issues. My unit has noticable backlight bleed, 4 keys on the keyboard get stuck, the plastic matte screen cover has a few scratches (out of the box) and the hinge makes a clicking noise when opening/closing.

-INSANE ghosting, at least for the 1080p screen. I heard the 4K screen has better GTG but fast-paced gaymes like CSGO look like they have motion blur turned on.

-No numpad

-What >>59520327 said

-Dell support is terrible

Other than that it's amazing. Looks sleek, the trackpad is one of the best I've ever used, colors are amazing as is contrast.
>>
>>59520400
>CS:GO
>fast-paced
lmfao
>>
You dont have pants?
>>
>>59520101
its dell dell is the worst laptop brand you can ever buy these days
>>
>>59520436
What is best?
>>
>>59520444
HP
>>
>>59520414
Meaning that the visuals change extremely quickly relative to other games, hence the blur. Is that hard for you to understand?
>>
>>59520101
Theres cream on the bottom right corner
Post clean pics or don't waste my time
>>
Cortana activated
>>
>>59520444
honestly if you have 1k to spend on a laptop go with samsung or a luxury brand but if you only have like 500 bucks get a decent new lenovo brand laptop. Tech has shot up majorly these past years including phones which i dont know really why they should be like 400 bucks
>>
>>59520101
>coil whine
>the same coil whine after three generations
>attempts to fix it have failed this badly
Dell is simply too kiked to make a decent product. Rupee merchants are their only willing consumers and employees.
>>
>>59520458
>relative to other games
Maybe hearthstone

Point is CS:GO was a bad choice if you want to bring up motion blur being an issue.
>>
>>59520499
It's not, you're just talking out of your ass. The ghosting in CSGO is 10x more noticable given how quickly you have to visually adjust and react in that game. Games like CS and Quake which require quick mouse movements suffer a lot more from this blur than any other genre I've played. Racing games are annoying but playable, MOBAs are playable, etc.
>>
>>59520101
No OLED.
>>
>>59520101
You're annoying me.
>>
>>59520101
Comes installed with a botnet malware OS and probably can't really run anything else
>>
>>59521086
Overwatch?!!!
>>
>>59520400
I have a 4k display version, can confirm massive ghosting. No bleed or other build issues, but I am missing the lack of even an fn-key numpad.

Dell also straight-up misled consumers who assumed the Thunderbolt 3 port would have the standard four PCIe rails (for eGPU docks, think Razer 14). Instead, both the XPS 13 and the 15 only have Thunderbolt 3 connectors with two rails, meaning not enough bandwidth unless you solely output to an external display from the card itself.
>>
>>59520101
Horizontal ports.
>>
>>59520125
It's like $700 cheaper than the equivalent Mac and more versatile than a damn dongle book.
>>
I returned my xps 13 9350 because it suffered from insane coil whine.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.