[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Ear Headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: earphonepro-01.jpg (203KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
earphonepro-01.jpg
203KB, 2560x1440px
What are the best in ear headphones /g/?

I've spent years buying headphones both on ear and over ear and everything hurts after short periods of time. So I'm looking for in ear headphones, I know I'm going to have to sacrifice sound.

I was looking at the new Xiaomi HD Pros

I'll be using them with everything (iphone, ipad, macbook, gaming pc, ps4)

Needs to have a mic and at least a working call answer/mute button, it doesn't have to have working volume controls but it would be nice.
>>
ER4SR shits on everything. Including full size.
>>
>best
UERM
>>
I've had my shure's for 10 years now, still going strong.
>>
>>59517808
they're all garbage and bad for your ears.
>>
Anything not $300-400?
>>
Depends on how much money you have. I have a collection of earphones - or IEMS, whatever you want to call them. The best sounding pair that I've ever owned are the 1More Triple Driver. You can find them on eBay for under $100. I only use them at my desk at work however, because I don't really care to replace them anytime soon. So, with that in mind, I'd consider something with an MMCX cable. This way, you can continue to replace the cables as they break. You can order cheap replacement cables for $5 a pop from China via eBay. Some IEM's that use this cable type that are a decent price are the Westone Beta ADV series or the Sure SE215. Want to go even cheaper? Check out some of the "Awarded" on audiobudget dot com. See if you can find them on amazon if you'd rather not wait 2 months for them to show up from China
>>
IEMs almost always sound good at any price point.
>>
>>59517808
Sony MDR-XB90EX are what I use.
They've a lot of sub bass, though.
$90 on Amazon. I use them over my DT770s most of the time.
Just add an inline mic with the requested features, man.
>>
>>59518129
Tennmak Pro
Carbo Tenore
Soundmagic E30/E10C
MEE M6 Pro
Etymonic HK5/MC5
Vsonic VSD Series
Vsonic GR07
Shure SE215

Some of these won't have inline mics but theyre still good overall
>>
File: R6m-Black-Square.jpg (406KB, 2599x2599px) Image search: [Google]
R6m-Black-Square.jpg
406KB, 2599x2599px
>>59517808
Quality ones, ofc.
Klipsch R6m.
>>
>>59517808
What's the difference between the hd and the hd pros? Is it just the thicker metal housing instead of the plastic on the regular version? As far as i know they both have dual hybrid drivers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.