[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ has an identity crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Consider the Following.jpg (20KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
20KB, 343x284px
This board doesn't know what it's supposed to be. What is classified as technology? Literally anyone can make a thread on here saying "X is technology therefore I can talk about it freely without criticism".

There was a thread saying that fucking shower sponges were technology, and nobody argued with it.

>/g/ is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

And yet we have threads daily on
>OS shitflinging
>Headphones
>Watches
>Brand loyalty/shitflinging
>Chinese knockoff products
>Attention whores that want to show off their desktops, rooms, what they take to work, bullshit like this, etc.
>Asking what phone to buy, what software to use, what PC part to buy, etc.
>Programming/language shitflinging
The list just goes on and on.

And we have plenty of containment threads for this, but people still make new threads on simple bullshit.
For starters, would mods be able to add the generals to the sticky to cut back on people cluttering this already bloated board?
This is probably my favorite board on the site, but the amount of crap I have to sift through to find a legitimate/interesting/non-bait thread is unprecedented.
Hell, maybe make a second larger sticky telling people to check the catalog.
>>
>>59517606
Your image has a typo
>>
>>59517606
>Consdier
>Shitposting
>>
>>59517606
What can you do? lots of /v/aginas and normies.
need to move to cripplechans /tech/
>>
Look, its the boss of /g/. Better listen up, famalams.
Is this post ok, OP?
>>
>>59517606
That's just 4chan. Every board since the beginning of 4chan has been filled with shit you need to dig through to get to something good. People will routinely post about this fact too. Thanks for the input
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.