[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this ok?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

How is this ok?
>>
Because retards will keep complaining about "muh games"
>>
Under the skype privacy statement
>Translation features. To help you communicate with people in different languages, some Skype apps offer audio and/or text translation features. When you use translation features, your voice and text data are used to provide and improve Microsoft speech recognition and translation services.
Swiftkey, which is also by default embedded in windows 10.
>SwiftKey Keyboard and related apps and services use data about how you type – including the emoji you use and the words that matter to you – to learn your writing style and provide personalized autocorrect and predictive text that adapts to you.
https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
>>
>>59513872
You're not a user or a customer, you're the product being sold, remember?

Now be a good little goy and let them watch everything you do
>>
>Uses Windows 10
XD
>>
File: 1482717964998.jpg (18KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
1482717964998.jpg
18KB, 600x546px
>>59514406
OMFG XD DUDE
>>
See that blue slider under the sentence highlighted in red? Yeah, try checking that so it says "Off" next to it :-)
>>
We recently upgraded to Windows 10 at work and I saw that all of the telemetry was enabled on our workstations.
I work for a defense contractor and we handle sensitive material, so I'm pretty sure it's not okay for us to have Microsoft keyloggers.
>>
>>59515006
>defense contractor
How are those guys handling Windows 10?
Just stumbling through it all like the rest of us?
>>
>>59515443

Similar to other poster.

All of our systems are airgapped anyway. We just have to go around setting short timeouts for things that try to open a connection to the internet
>>
>>59513872
What kind of information about your typing do they get?
Can you, you know, mess with them? Send them gibberish? Flood them?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.