[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cicada 3301

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 3.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
Hi everyone, Cicada 3301 start another post today morning. Here are the image that are there
>>
File: 2.jpg (21KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
21KB, 600x801px
Here is another
>>
File: 1.jpg (100KB, 761x571px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
100KB, 761x571px
And another one
>>
No one cares. Circada is just a bunch of fags that pretend to be smart and illusive.
>>
http://www.sevens.exposed.com
>>
>>59512186
I know this one, it's 6 symbols plus the 7th being the point of origin.
>>
>$(date +%Y)
>caring about sekrit klubs whatsoever
>>
signature or gtfo
>>
File: to smart planet.jpg (194KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
to smart planet.jpg
194KB, 1000x750px
tfw to smart to fall for cia psyops
>>
>>59512152
wtf is this?
>>
>>59514970
Something that NEATs participate in to make themselves feel better than they realistically are.
>Nothing important
>>
Some observations:

The talk of "rotors" sounds like a reference to an Enigma Machine, or similar mechanical encryption/decryption device.

Vigenere is a type of Caesar (shift) cipher in which the shift amount varies according to some algortithm; if I'm not mistaken, the Enigma Machine did use a form of this algorithm.

Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman presumably refer to the RSA family of encryption algorithms.
>>
>>59515273
the Enigma 1 used a set of three wheels with letters on it, which where used to encrypt the message.
If you knew the exact combination of the three wheels used, you would get the message.
since there were hundreds of different wheels, the number of possibilities was high enough to prohibit decryption for a long time.
Somehow turing build a machine to crack that.
>>
>>59515488
the internet have enigma emulators not to mention you can write your own. also the enigma had plug switches which changed input before being enciphered. as well as blanks and reflectors. finally the enigma is not limited to three wheels

tl;dr look up German navy enigma
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.