[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA: Don't buy the M65 Pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: gayman_r65_rgb.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gayman_r65_rgb.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro
So I bought this POS a few months ago, and well, it's a piece of shit.

> Scroll does not work
Apparently, it only scrolls after each few scrolls. So works like 85% of the time.

> DPI fuckups
I move my cursor and suddenly it flips into over-9000 dpi.
Pressing the "sniper mode (lmao)" button fixes it but it's annoying as shit.

> inb4 hurr durr gayman mouse
I wanted something durable and comfy.
It's comfy, but not durable. End of story ding dong bannu.

> inb4 why not Rival
We bought a Rival 300 and this. I will RMA this one and buy a second Rival 300, at least that one works.
THOUGH it also had sensor issues that went away. I mean come on, these are fucking expensive rats, and a 10$ mouse "just werks".
How can they fuck something up this bad?!

> what's the difference between black / white
White has this glossy surface, but you can clean it at least. Black is that rubbery coat that just rubs off with time.
>>
File: stfu.jpg (72KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
stfu.jpg
72KB, 660x495px
OP you're a faggot.

I've had that mouse for going on 9 months now and its been nothing short of excellent. Works absolutely flawlessly in windows, and excellently in linux as well.

Fuck off.
>>
shut the fuck up and RMA it since you're still within warranty, you retarded nigger
>>
>>59511367

>OP the faggot gets a product that has thousands of great reviews and is well received by nearly all

>has problems with it, clearly just a malfunctioning unit that is easily replaced under warranty

>runs to /g/ pissing and moaning about it telling everyone not to buy it because his (1 autistic retard nigger out of a million) doesn't work right.

SAGE
>>
File: 1334022905024.jpg (45KB, 479x464px) Image search: [Google]
1334022905024.jpg
45KB, 479x464px
>>59511367
>>
>>59511459
Dunno I read that the previous version was shit, but I went ahead and bought it. Maybe the replacement will be better, fuck knows.

>>59511467
>>59511522
Of course I will RMA it dumb niggers.
But I do come to /g/ when I have to make a purchase.

It's a shit mouse with a shit scroll implementation (just Google it, people use metal needles to fix it up), and a shit sensor.
So in case anyone wonders, it sucks.

That's all.
>>
>>59511522
By the way the biggest problems with reviews is that they get a brand new unit, they check it out, "wow it werkz and its gay purple color 10/10".

For example the Rival 100 uses a very thin, very weak plastic "hook" on LMB/RMB and will break with even very light use.

This one has a scroll wheel design problem. And the sensor problems. (Also can Google, muh reviews is about new units.)
>>
>>59511367
it works fine for me mate
>>
>>59512195
Max jelly mate.
>>
>>59511367
Fucking kek, every thing you said has been the exact opposite from my experience.
t. M60 and Rival owner, literally the same mice but rebranded.
>Scrolling
M60 scroll is one of the best I've ever used, super snappy steps and never skips or phantom scrolls. Meanwhile the rival's wheel is so loose and sensitive that it scrolls if you lift the mouse, also the wheel click uses a crappy switch that ends up failing.
>DPI
Never had a problem with either mouse, but I never mess with it (keep it at 800).
>gaymen
M60 is bulit like a tank but its uncomfortable as fuck since there is no back palm support, also the hump is too pronounced. Rival is a bit better but its not shaped properly, symmetrically.
>>
>>59512262
This is not an M60.
This is an M65 Pro.

Rival - there are many rivals.
The Rival 300 is legendary - but as I said the one I had - had some trouble with steel mousepads. After some time though it decided it will start working. Weird, been stable ever since.
>>
>>59511367
corsair isn't really known for mice or keyboards man

stick with cases and maybe power supplies from them. their peripherals are all super overpriced considering they have nowhere near the clout Logitech does.
>>
this mouse is made for people who play Battlefield, that's the only sane reason I think of having a button you press to go from 400/800 DPI to 1600.

That gigantic gimmick prevents me from taking these mice seriously, plus the top dollar price from a literally who peripheral maker.
>>
>>59512517
Well I didn't know what brand / product should I buy. Back then I used Intellimouse, then Razer (hey I was a kid, no bully pls).

And then I went to look for a new mouse...
And this is what I ended up with.

To be honest the market isn't really flooded with "good products". Zowie was A+++ as far as I know, but they have been bought by now AND there are 9999 variants of each fucking mouse. Warranty is also non existent.

Like I understand there are different hands and shit, but 9999 kinds of hands?!

>>59512559
I use it in Photoshop, Inkscape/Illustrator, and other apps, it's great for precision mouse work. Though, I also used in ARMA3 to snipe, just to mention some gayman usage.

But for now its the "fix this piece of shit" button.
>>
>>59512472
are you retarded? I said its the same mouse just rebranded, which it is.
>>
>>59511367
>why not rival?
>not "why not zowie?"

wow you're a faggot
>>
>>59511367
Well if making a PSA. I bought the Mamba TE cause chroma rbg lights, I was going to be replacing my deathadder which I had for 5 years. And for fuck sakes optical sensor didn't read shit and I can physically feel the mouse fight me. Had no choice to return the mouse and go back to the deathadder
>>
>>59512631
>>59512577
> Zowie was A+++ as far as I know, but they have been bought by now AND there are 9999 variants of each fucking mouse. Warranty is also non existent.
> Like I understand there are different hands and shit, but 9999 kinds of hands?!

> Reading is hard yo.
>>
File: 1487025659605.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487025659605.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>59512179
k.

My point remains, It's a great mouse and I've used it heavily for the better part of 9 months now for both working and gaming and It's been nothing short of perfection. great comfort, weight, ergonomics, design, and cable.

Not a bad way to spend $50.
>>
I bought this Corsair M90 about 4 years ago and it is still in the original packaging. It was on sale for $45 CAD and it had a $20 mail in rebate, so not bad for $25 but I wouldn't have paid full tag for this. I think these side buttons are a bad design and I will probably never use more than two of them for forward and back. Anyone have experience with this mouse?
>>
>>59511367
>>59511459
>>59511467
> buying anything from Corsair ever
they are literally OEM box makers
>>
>>59513909
The only reason to use more than 2 side buttons for forward and back like you said, is to use another two and keybind them to ctrl+pgup and ctrl+pgdwn to use to cycle through tabs
>>
>>59513982
careful not to fall of your high-horse their, anon
>>
File: 1397410204933.jpg (94KB, 552x436px) Image search: [Google]
1397410204933.jpg
94KB, 552x436px
>>59511459
>>59511522
>>59512262
Don't believe the shills. I've gone through two that I had to RMA because middle clicking stopped working. It happened again on my current one, so I just said fuck it and rebound middle click to the back button.

jewsair's quality control is garbage
>>
>>59514069

>buying a product and being happy with it makes you a shill

really activates the almonds
>>
>>59513766
If it works, it's a good mouse.
I can only talk about my experience and the things I read on the internet (people having the scroll issue).
Then again, defects are a thing (like the Nintendo Switches, lol).
>>
>>59514183
>then again, defects are a thing

correct. Nintendrones are defects of humanity.
>>
>>59514069
>>59513982
They can be assholes RMA wise too.
Luckily they helped me to fix my keyboard but holy fuck.
They were acting like little sissy bitches while they keyboard was clearly faulty.

Wanted to switch the keyboard to a different model so it would not inherit the same issue.
(Of course, paying the price difference.) They agreed, then rejected the thing.

That said no one should believe Reddit posts by marketers (omg my mouse broke and they gave me a new Ferrari and a new house and 5 computors omg!! upboat!!!!).
>>
>>59514208
>going on plebbit at all
>>
>>59511367
Get the non pro version. I am currently using one its not that bad. The only gripe I have with it is that the red "sniper" button is placed out or reach of my thumb, besides that the mouse is pretty comfy.
>>
>>59514006
>their
>>
>>59514232
That was just an example about how """people""" post bullshit claims about RMA / customer service.

>>59514305
Well I could do without the gaydar button. People said the non-poo one had a worse sensor.
(Doubt it could be worse tho.)
>>
>>59511367
mine is dead because of some poor assembling/soledring/court cuircuit bullshit
>>
>>59511367
I'm on my second m65, and i have none of those problems.

It's a great mouse
>>
>>59514312
>>
>>59514317
In regards to the mouse sensor its pretty good.
>>
>>59514312
> xirs
>>
>>59512144
then take your anecdotal bullshit and fuck off
>>
>>59514500
THE EDGE™
>>
>>59514509
no, it's called reality. deal with it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.