[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You have been visited by a super hacker known only as Quinn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

>You have been visited by a super hacker known only as Quinn
>I am looking to build a small crew of fledgling autists for justice and free software
>We are the good guys not the bad guys
>ITT ask me questions and proove you are worthy to be one of my agents
>by the way if you hack for evil I will reverse hack you no second chances
>>
>>59507801
What's your favorite subway sandwich, Quinn?
>>
File: 101222107-186869920r.600x400.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
101222107-186869920r.600x400.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
>>59507831
My favorite sandwich hack is mustard. It allows for some of the best flavor/health combo and will last in a desert store room for many years in the hot arid weather.
>>
What's your greatest McDonald's lifehaxo?
>>
>>59507895
I know quite a few mcdonalds hacks but the most powerful one which works most of the time is don't eat mcdonalds cook you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>59507928
Okay, then what windows version do you use?
>>
Do you have a shit-hack? Like, how do you shit in the most hack-ish way possible?
>inb4 3 shells
>>
>>59507951
I had an old copy of windows 7 that I updooted to an old shittop and upgraded to windows 10 and that just sits on my shelf unplugged until I need it. Otherwise I leave it alone.

Mostly I use ubuntu

>>59507952
I am not sure what you mean shit in the most hackish way possible. It sounds like what you are saying is the best way to hack while taking a shit which I dunno maybe bring your craptop to the loo

Honestly I mean the best advice I could give you for shell stuff is install and figure out tmux, because that will help you a god damn lot.

I use emacs myself but not for beginners, no.

If you want to actually do penetration best network penetration is nmap and best software penetration is probably forth because it's so damn small.

Also if you've got physical access to the pc in question always go for a physical attack first
>>
>>59508018
What. No. I wasn't asking about computer stuff. Like, when you're taking a shit do you like sit down on the toilet or do a reverse cowboy or something like that? You know, like dropping a piece of toilet paper to prevent Poseidon's kiss, that sort of stuff.
>>
>>59508163
Here's the necessary guide for that hack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
>>
How do you determine if a host or service on a network you're testing is a honeypot and how do you avoid them/use them to your advantage?
>>
File: superhacker_johnpetersen1.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
superhacker_johnpetersen1.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>59508237
There is no logical way to know if they are a honeypot. Generally speaking hacking around on the network is dumb and will get you in trouble eventually. That doesn't mean don't do it but the network is insane in complexity and when traffic leaves and enters your computer there is never a guarantee you are secure.
>>
How self-deluded are you? Use a scale from 1 - 10.
>>
>>59508268
install gentoo
>>
>>59508268
3/10
>>
File: it_photo_124489.jpg (15KB, 428x285px) Image search: [Google]
it_photo_124489.jpg
15KB, 428x285px
>>59508282
So for you new fellas out there, you know, young 16 year old pimplye chaps you may be thinking "wow installing gentoo is great!"

No I mean gentoo just lets you customize things and run your computer faster and use older computers and shit. The way they do it is by compiling every god damn thing manually. Waste of time.

If you need your shit to be really ridiculously fast or on an incredibly tiny pc or both just get busybox. That is like 2 megabytes. I know you youngsters might not appreciate what a megabyte is but by modern standards it is very small. An ordinary distro is approaching 2 gigabytes in size.

Basically if you want to do that whole compiling thing busybox does that just fine. You can compile whatever you want on busybox guaranteed.

Now if you are just using an ordinary pc and you want something lighter go with like ubuntu server and just install ratpoison on that and you're good. That'll get you off at a little under 900 mb (thanks to ubuntu being so big). But for older pcs the ratpoison will make the difference.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (8KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8KB, 242x208px
hacker quinn strikes again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.