[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my office

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: main battle-min.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
main battle-min.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Rate my office
>>
File: keurig and tv-min.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
keurig and tv-min.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
>>59499334
>>
File: dog and mirror-min.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
dog and mirror-min.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>59499334
>>59499340
>>
File: closet and rack-min.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
closet and rack-min.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>59499334
>>59499340
>>59499363
>>
So you're the faggot that buys all those shitty trinkets at Marshall's and Ross. Love won't save your shitty office.
>>
>>59499340
>wii
>>
>>59499406

I agree with this human, you are trying too hard to physically rice a space that's meant for productivity. Merely the fact that you consumed time in capturing those images and uploading them in hopes of getting the approval of strangers speaks volumes about how you're trying too hard. Somewhere right now there's a person with a laptop working in the toilet and he's being more productive than what you will ever be; he also doesn't live his life trying to keep up an image and caring what other people think.
>>
>>59499363
I like your neat water supply and the dog's water/food area.
>>
File: 1448300364477.jpg (24KB, 570x574px) Image search: [Google]
1448300364477.jpg
24KB, 570x574px
>>59499334
Looks good OP, put a second or third monitor on your wishlist and keep working hard. Depending on your job a whiteboard may be appropriate as well.
>>
The amount of Marshall's trinkets in your workspace should signal to you that you might be ingesting an alarming amount of estrogen on the daily. Lay off the perdue chicken
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.