[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making video on Vault 7 leaks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: cia.jpg (23KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
23KB, 300x169px
My friends and I are upcoming film makers, our interest align with tech and the future of things, so as a extra curricular thing we're making a short video about the recent leaks from Vault 7 and what it's all about.

The video is going to be quite short just under 10 minutes.

The narrative isn't fixed yet, we plan on talking to experts, professors and hackers... about Cyber security/ cyber-war. What these leaks mean for the general public and possibly the nation. The best hope would be to find someone using the leaked hacking tools and talk to them, obviously keeping identities hidden.

Just like ‘hacking cars’ videos done a few years ago.. If you recall the videos made by WIRED and MOTHERBOARD.

Wired
https://youtu.be/MK0SrxBC1xs
Motherboard
https://youtu.be/3jstaBeXgAs

The format is going to be very Vice like but we want to put some humor into it… being spied on can be a scary thing.. Just as an example imagine an expert is talking about the government having the ability control our cars. We cut to some young person using the tools to do something fun with his friends cars..

I think things always trickle down, the stuff we have now existed before us in different forms. I can imagine in 20 years we’ll have kids programing cars.. So in the same way I think it could be a cool side to show.

I’m posting here because I need your input.

What do you think of our idea, how would you change it?
Any legal barriers you think we might face?
Who do you think we should interview?
How do we steer away from BS?

If you want to be part of the project email us.
[email protected]
>>
what's your favourite anime?
>>
File: 1481898010685.jpg (97KB, 767x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1481898010685.jpg
97KB, 767x1036px
>>59490522
Will anime be in it? If you want ti be successful on 4chan and beyond, better include it.
>>
>>59490522

If you want to be looked at as a pathetic autistic weeb, include anime in your project.

Don't include anime in the project.
>>
The CIA is /out guys/ is anime is important
>>
File: 1478134413437.jpg (42KB, 636x616px) Image search: [Google]
1478134413437.jpg
42KB, 636x616px
>>59490547
why are you on 4chan if you hate anime so much?
>>
>>59490568
This is /g/ not /a/ faggot.
>>
File: 1466251496092.jpg (59KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
1466251496092.jpg
59KB, 897x869px
>>59490576
you gotta be retarded to think that 4chan is not anime. it's like going on gay.com/forum/tech and complaining about fags. you have a low IQ anon. you should fuck off where you came from.
>>
>>59490576
manga has a g in it
>>
>>59490522
If you want people to think you don't know a fucking thing about tech, please, make it like that shitshow Vice
>>
>>59490610
>What do you want for us to make it like?

I've noticed vice does sucks at tech.. Motherboard isn't great, probably why Vice on HBO doesn't have a tech show.
>>
>>59490522
My dad is the director of the CIA and he says you should put anime in your movie
>>
>>59490644
Exactly. If you want to model yourselves after someone/something, you're better off emulating a group that actually has some repute and doesn't post nothing but Sjw click bait
>>
anyone who buys a computer controlled car, or a car that is able to be controlled remotely, is a fucking idiot who deserves everything coming to them
>>
>>59490522
Revelations of mass government surveillance and cheap comedy don't mix.

Got one thing..
>>
>>59490653
i know this guy irl and everything he says is true
>>
yeep
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.