[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fell for the chinkpad anti-meme. How bad did I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ndyvy83ns.png (107KB, 784x688px) Image search: [Google]
ndyvy83ns.png
107KB, 784x688px
Just fell for the chinkpad anti-meme. How bad did I do?
>>
>>59488977
You committed the fundamental mistake by buying new and modern
>>
>>59489006
If he wants to literally burn money he won the game tho.
>>
>>59489016
Work paying for it, so, yes, I do want to burn money
>>
>>59488977
>1920x1080
The 2560x1440 has better color gamut (94%)
>3 year on-site
nice
>>
>>59488977
>Just fell for the chinkpad anti-meme. How bad did I do?
>lelnovo
No, you misunderstood. IBM Thinkpad, not Lelnovo Thinkpad.
>>
>Buying any thinkpad after the x20 series
Ya fucked up anon
>>
>>59489388
>buying any thinkpad after the x42 series
you f*cked up too anon
>>
>>59489367
I think 1920x1080 is the best option available on the T470, T460p (and T470p when it's available) has the option for the 2560x1440 screen but I would prefer the slower processor for more battery life
>>
>>59489006
Actually, I hear you anon. I'm currently still using a 2010 Macbook Pro, but, alas, the battery dies too quickly, sure it can be replaced but performance per watt is much better now. This and and the optical drive which I find to be a waste of space and weight now are my biggest issues with old and gold and why I opted for new and modern. Of the options that are out there, this was probably best for me since it's not the ultrathin meme, there's decent room for battery at least and there are remnants of the pragmatic thinkpad design from the glory days.
>>
File: memebooks.png (133KB, 975x566px) Image search: [Google]
memebooks.png
133KB, 975x566px
>>59489016
Please, he's on like, 4 or 5 levels of burning money. He is like little babby.
>>
>>59489376
not strictly true, Lenovo Thinkpad T420 at least is considered part of the meme unless you really do only consider IBM thinkpads, in which case, I am in awe of your autism
>>
>>59489634
>>1920x1080
Well, I bend the autism a little. I consider the X61 the last real ThinkPad,
>>
I bought a "Thinkpad" 11e and secretly enjoy it. A SSD is essential.
>>
>>59489421
>buying any Thinkpad that says Lenovo on the lid
You fucked up anon
>>
The whole point is buying older but still capable ones that are off lease from corporations and paying a fraction of what they were brand new despite being in stellar condition

You've mentioned work is paying for it. Neat and you aren't actually paying anything for it, but it definitely misses the "point" of the Thinkpad meme
>>
>>59490774
you can always cover the lenovo logo with anime stickers :^)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.