[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

clover/chant ios

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1435029205371.png (464KB, 2000x1569px) Image search: [Google]
1435029205371.png
464KB, 2000x1569px
I busted up my Pixel and can only really afford an Iphone SE. Is there any program similar too the ones listed?
>>
>>59481837
Fuck off with your I can only afford iPhone SE bullshit

If you can buy an iPhone SE you can get a chinkshit phone with top specs and still have money left for hookers and blow
>>
for that price you can even buy a OP3T
pls
>>
>>59481954
Ok ill admit I kimd of wanted to see what all the hubub is about. Its also far smaller than the pixel. Ive used nothing but android for close to a decade.
>>
>>59482023
former ios user here
its not worth the money
the 4ch app you do have is fortune but its for jailbroken devices only
you'll probably be wanting your android back soon
>>
>>59482023
I'll tell you what the hubbub is about.

The iPhone experience is very nice when you get it and if all you care about is Social Networks then you'll fucking love it. BUT, when you start trying to use an iPhone for more than that you quickly realize just how complicated everything is.

>Do you want to transfer music to your iPhone? Get iTunes.

>Do you want to set up a default app to open a file?
Fuck off. No such thing

>Do you want to get that photo from your iPhone onto your computer?
iPhone will show up as a camera on your computer but sometimes photos just don't show up on your file explorer. Why? iCloud Photo Library is enabled. So you can have those photos taking up space on your phone but can't see them on your computer.

>Do you want to transfer a pdf from your computer to your iPhone?
Get the necessary app for your iPhone to read it and then you need to use iTunes to transfer the file INTO THE APP because you can't access iPhone's file system.

Now. If you use iCloud the last 2 become irrelevant. Except they don't because Apple offers 5GB that will be shared between your iPhone backups, Photos and iCloud Drive and that is not enough so you need a monthly sub
>>
>>59482361
Fuggg. I hope I dont regret it. I used the my previous phone for emulation and some light grpahic design on the go. Lack of native webm support is a bummer but it looks like merlin will do.
>>
>>59482481
You can forget about emulation unless you jailbreak. It is possible to do it without jailbreaking but it is so fucking painful it isn't worth it.

I wouldn't know about graphic design but on a 4" display I imagine it will be hell.
>>
I'm using Fortune for iOS right now on my 6s ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>59483108
Do you have to JB?
>>
>>59481837
using Fortune rn, really nice,
>>
>>59483891
yes
>>
Buy a Zuk Z2. iPhones are great jailbroken but yours will be on ios 10.2.1 at least and there's no way to jailbreak that or downgrade.
>>
>>59481837
Theres an app called TheChan on the app store. Its mediocre and not as comfy as Clover but it's something
>>
>>59481837
Fortune, if you could get your hands on the IPA you could technically "sideload" it with impactor. Drawback is you have to do that every week unless you have a developer account.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.