[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheap/decent earphones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

im no audiophile so i dont need to spennd tons of money on a pair of earpohnes but at the same time im sick of tinny knock-off brands.

the type of quality i am looking for is in the same tier as the apple and samsung headphones that come with new mobiles like the galaxy s6. problem is, when i try to buy these online i can only seem to get fake brands that have the same tinny quality. i dont want to buy the apple headphones because they are overpriced but i also cant buy the samsung headphones from the official site because they dont have a link to buy them. my price range is £10-20, is there any hope for me?
>>
>>59480829
Using Xiaomi piston v3s on my galaxy s5 got them from geekbuying for like $17 better than the samsung ones while fitting better.
>>
Xiaomi http://m.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html

Or the precendet model the xiaomi hybrid.

The pro are 2+1 drives each earbud, the hybris are 1+1 each earbud.

There is nothing at that price (or double that) that sounds like those.

Take it
>>
>>59480829
Eiaosi X6 from aliexpress is amazing for the price.
>>
The actual model is *Xiaomi mi Headphones Pro.
The link is correct
>>
>>59480913
Take care on aliexpress, there are a lot of clones
>>
>>59480902
these look good thanks
>>
>>59480829
I bought 3 pairs of this ones.
Sony MDRXB50AP https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JRD13T8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_W7RZybQP9KTM3

They're amazing for the price and very comfortable and insulate most of the ambient sound. They come with a mic and a pause/hang button.

I got them for $25USD and you can orobably find them for around the same
>>
>>59480936
Not of the Eiaosi X6. Brand isn't big Enough yet to have to worry about clones.

Read the reviews too.
http://s.aliexpress.com/VVF3iAzM
>>
Dzat DF-10
>>
What about the OP Bullets or carbo tenore? Are they good?
>>
>>59480871
xiami piston zaps my ears when plugged in a charging laptop. not recommended unless you wanna wake up with fried brains

>>59480829
i recommend a4tech mk650s or higher
>>
>>59482311
pls respond
>>
>>5948312
>xiami piston zaps my ears when plugged in a charging laptop
This is not normal. Either you have faulty pistons or faulty laptop. Something is faulty anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.