[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/csg/ = White Genocide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Daily reminder that buying chink shit is literally supporting white genocide. We should ban /csg/ from this board.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html
>>
But 14 deaths per 100,000 people is NOTHING. More people die from eating Big Macs every day!

Plus, that's why the Chinks have big families - so they can lose a few of the more expendable ones every year.

And Remember China is a third-world country. People dying is a fact of life. The only thing which matters is that the Chinks deliver us our Chink-Shit orders on time :)
>>
I hope you get a nice girlfriend, after some tome marry her and live happily with her. I wish for you to have 2 little children, one a boy, the other a girl. I wish for you to have a nice monthly income and a stable job.

Then I wish for you children to get cancer.

I wish for your wife to get ALS and then get raped by a black man all while you watch defenseless.

I don't wish death for you, I just wish for you to endure the depression and weight of the deaths of your loved ones for the rest of your useless existence, no suicides, no violent deaths. Just a slow agony, the agony of getting old and dying from senility.
Now, don't go KYS will you?
>>
>>59475283
Do you even read retard? No one cares if chinks die. But rural America suicide rate has gone up 40%.

>Between 1999 and 2014, death rates in the 45 to 54 year-old demographic increased by 134 deaths per 100,000 people.
>>
>>59475308
>40%
it's 0.42%, almost as "statistically insignificant" as alcohol.
>>
>>59475658
>>59462305
>>
>>59475283
>chinks have big families

Are you literally mentally retarded or just a complete and utter fucking retard?
>>
>>59475686
>>>/hm/1518073
>>
File: 1478585393158.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478585393158.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>59475222
>/csg/ = White Genocide
Typical delusional /pol/ toddler
fuck off >>>/pol/
>>
>>59475283
I bet you too, will soon kill yourself.
Being a retarded and all
>>
>>59475703
Don't be too hard on that old man.
>>
>>59475820
How about you fuck off to Reddit if you can't handle whites standing up for themselves without throwing a shitfit, you racist cunt.
>>
>increased economic difficulty hurts people
Nothing new here.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.