[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Braun All In One 9in1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 45345.jpg (94KB, 995x711px) Image search: [Google]
45345.jpg
94KB, 995x711px
http://us.braun.com/en-us/products/male-grooming/stylers-trimmers/multi-grooming-kit-mgk3080

Anyone of you have this kit?
Is it good?

I'm looking for a new clipper and I saw this all in one set that isn't that expensive and I would like to know what's your opinion of it.

I've seen that there are clippers for the head or the beard specifically, both for the head and the beard and this one that is for head, beard and chest. What's the difference between those clippers?, is it better a specific clipper or a clipper for head and beard does the same? The only differences I've noticed between specific clippers and clippers for two zones is that for example the one that is specific for the head has a comb with more lenght or something like that.

Also I would like to know if you think it would be possible to use the 14-35 mm comb of this clipper http://us.braun.com/en-us/products/male-grooming/stylers-trimmers/hair-clipper-hc5090 in the one of the multi pack because the only thing I miss is more lenght than 21 mm.

Finally I would like to know what are your clippers or some brands and products you think are good.

Thanks!
>>
Can I use any of these to shave my legs? They're awfully hairy and it would take forever with just a razor.
>>
>>59472110

>no buzzcut
>not clean shaved

wtf hippy?
>>
>>59472110
>$60
I paid $25 at Ross for a kit like that and it just works.
>>
>>59472110
I use well maintained (ie oiled every week) $10 Walmart hair clippers for own body hair and normal hair. $5 for 5 Walmart 3 blade razors.

Everything else is pointless brand baiting
>>
I have a wired Wahl. Battery power sucks when your beard hair is the thickness of pubs.
>>
>>59472169
It wont be as close as a razor.
>>
>>59472110
this is my first 4chan post. just testing. ignore this
>>
Thank God, I've been looking for a good toe trimmer.
>>
>>59472384
Ideally I use that and then use the razor.
>>
>>59472301
which brand?
>>
you can tell the shitty braun products from the good ones by looking up where they were made.

They make half their shavers/trimmers in Germany and the the other half in China.
>>
>>59472110
You don't want to drag that thing's shitty stamped blade along your neck

Get a Wahl or Andis. I'd recommend the Wahl Peanut if you want something smaller. I use an Andis cordless for trimming my neck and beard daily.
>>
>>59472437
Wahl or Conair IDR which
>>
>>59472584
So the Germany ones are shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.