[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best email provider and why is it Yahoo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: mayer-yahoo.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mayer-yahoo.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
What's the best email provider and why is it Yahoo?
>>
>>59471274
I've seen her before, but this is the only time I've seen her and thought "Damn, I'd install Windows 10 and sign up for Yahoo! Email"
>>
>>59471274
I've been using Yahoo for
Ike 12 years. Sad to see it dying :(
>>
>>59471274
t. NSA
http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/yahoo-reportedly-gave-the-us-government-access-to-all-user-emails-1329930
>>
>>59471274
I hope this is bait because Yahoo is literally the worst email service you could sign up for.
>>
Yeah, until you hear her laugh
>>
>>59474015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OinvdoyBsEc

instant erection
>>
>>59474038
still would engage
>>
>>59474038
This shit looks like a language that a alien would speak.
>>
>>59474446
look/s = eyes
sound/s = ears
If English is your native language, it's time to get your brain scanned.
>>
>>59474498
thanks for rescuing the language again Prof. Pedantry
>>
>>59472599
Yahoo has one feature I quite like. And that's the ability to make 500 throwaway aliasses.
>>
>>59471274
Worst fucking email server. I had to create a new account on gmail for a service because it won't send me the IP verification email on yahoo.
>>
>>59475186
I had the same with xvideos and outlook
>>
my old yahoo account was hacked because of yahoo's incompetence

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/dec/14/yahoo-hack-security-of-one-billion-accounts-breached

never using that shit again
>>
i've had a hotmail account since 2002 but i don't use it very often. i do still log into it sometimes though. that would make it 15 years old. does anyone here have an email account that is older than mine?
>>
>>59471274
Troll
>>
>>59472599
isn't that aol
>>
>>59477862
I also had my hotmail account since the start. But I also deleted it a couple times in the meantime because it gets lots of spam. Plus the name is very inappropriate.
>>
File: Image.png (7KB, 422x77px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
7KB, 422x77px
>>59477862
No, but I've been with Google's service since the start and a bit in the beta.

>Gmail started as a limited beta release on April 1, 2004. It exited beta status on July 7, 2009.

Can't find any older accounts. Never shopped around. What makes Yahoo so good? I tried it, but I don't like the interface. Webmail is awful anyways, but at least Gmail is tolerable in a browser. That's my problem with Yahoo. On top of their general "style", but I'm not against trying out other services. Been looking at hotmail.
>>
>>59472599
Yep and Gmail is the best
>>
>>59471274
It's not even fucking close. They've had like 3 breaches in the last year alone.

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>59471274
iCloud or Outlook or private server are the only options if you aren't a cuck.
>>
>>59471274
I want to lick her feet
>>
>all those fucking emails leaked

Gmail may be botnet tier but they at least take security very seriously
>>
>>59480371
iCloud has email? What? Learn something new every single day...

I thought it was just to manage your Apple account and such. As you can tell I don't own any Apple products.
>>
>>59471274
I've been using it as my main mail for the last 5 years and i just stay on it because i'm too lazy to change all my stuff to my secondary email.
Yahoo is insecure as fuck though.
>>
>>59480437
Yeah. It's @icloud.com. I already pay for 50GB of storage for cloud backups of my phone so being able to use that same space for my emails is nice.
>>
File: ulose.jpg (25KB, 850x95px) Image search: [Google]
ulose.jpg
25KB, 850x95px
>>59479960

my account
>>
>>59480703

also apparently that date isn't right because the oldest message in my gmail inbox is 12/5/05
>>
>>59471274
>literally biggest data breach in history
>"""best email provider"""
>>
>>59471274
its icloud,

also yahoo spams you. I got emails promoting 50 shads of grey from them. and you get litterally 10 of thousands virsu/spam emails.
>>
>>59471274
1billion accounts compromised
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.