[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ related YouTube channels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: .jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
What technology related YouTube channels do you subscribe to and what are your favorites? and maybe post some links. I'm watching/listening to the newest Linux Action Show right now. Jupiter broadcasting is a pretty cool channel and Bryan Lunduke's channel is okay as well. I don't really keep up with any other /g/ related YouTube channels. Anything you would recommend /g/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMbQoNz2GP8
>>
>>59469764
LAS and LUP are my favorites.I like Unfilter too.
>>
I prefer podcasts, anyone saw the rant of LAS today?
>>
>>59469764
LAS? No. I did go into their latest to hear them bitching about how they're not getting views.The show is just boring now. I used to enjoy it when Lunduke was around but the co-hosts since then are like too serious or something.

>>59469809
Unfilter is pretty great in short doses. There's too much fucking bacon sometimes and I usually come out feeling a bit dirty after listening to it.
>>
>>59470643
Noah is my favorite tbqh
>>
>>59470743
Noah and Chris are good guys. I love most everything on Jupiter Broadcasting.I really hope they manage to get things straightened out.
>>
>>59470743
Noah and Chris are very knowledgeable but they need either a goofy/silly/funny third main or for one to drop a spot.

The problem they're having is that it seems people only go watch the show when there's REALLY big news. They just take it for granted otherwise. Having a third guy that's just there to entertain, crack jokes, and lighten up the mood is what they need. I mean, he would obviously need a decent amount of knowledge on the subject but not overwhelmingly so. That's why you have Chris/Noah.
>>
>>59473938
Oh and the quality has dropped over the years. It used to be that they actually had a sort of studio they'd do the show in with a green screen, mics, actual camera work, and decent in-person interaction with debate and discussion going on. There was a lot of work behind the scenes to give the show some flow (The intro was usually the last thing recorded for example) with short little 5sec intermissions between parts.

Now it's pretty much talking heads the entire time for 90-120mins. And that's because somewhere along the way Chris felt that he was putting in too much work and thought people weren't appreciating it or some shit. Now he's doing the same. The show can be gone and nothing of value would be lost at this point.
>>
File: QUALITY.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>59474050
Fuck, I forgot my image.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.