[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: DSC09835.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSC09835.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
so a few weeks ago i lost my phone and have been using this tesco mobile pay as you go phone i found on the side of the road that belonged to a drug dealer. now my vodafone replacement sim has arrived and i find out its network locked. its a shit nokia 130 and i was taken aback that these things happen in the real world.

so i turn to u fellas to help me out. surely if the muzzy in discount phone shops can do it i should be able to aswell right? i know i could spend that £10 to get it unlocked but i really dont feel like i should be paying for this service if i dont have to as i could use that money to purchase more cannabises.
>>
Your problem not mine dumbfuck
>>
i hate black people
>>
well shit then i thought we could beat the jews that lock nokia 130s and run this capitalist machine together but i guess u guys just have no balls
>>
>>59468790
>and have been using this tesco mobile pay as you go phone i found on the side of the road

>i could use that money to purchase more cannabises

You mean your real phone is fucked and you have to use your cheap drug buying phone
I would have helped but you lied to me
>>
>>59469179
drug buying phone? my guy u dont need a seperate phone to purchase drugs.

everything i say is true, i had a motorolla g4 play that i lost in a taxi and i just want this phone that ive found and held on to for a few months to just work without being fucked by the man
>>
>>59468790
The SIM card isn't locked, the phone is. Pay-as-you-go featurephones usually don't even have a way to network unlock them. You're fucked.
>>
>>59469445
i know this. sorry if i worded it wrong. this phone can be unlocked but it will cost me £10. it says on tesco mobile website that it will be free after 12 months of purchase but judging from the texts that were left on here by the previous owner, he got it around october
>>
basically the point of this thread is to see if i could not spend this £10 on unlocking a nokia 130 as it seems like a morally wrong thing to do. if u man declare my case fucked then whatever
>>
>>59469527
A quick google search for nokia 130 unlock just shows a bunch of pay-for-unlock-code crap and what looks like some dubious links to "hacking tools" on pages that look like they came out of 90's Geocities, which are probably trojans.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.