[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on this lad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What's your opinion on this lad?
>>
File: X9VMVaY.gif (1MB, 320x240px)
X9VMVaY.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>59466688
>>
>>59466688
his phone number is somewhere in π
>>
>>59466688
One of the worst people in business

completely ruined the computer market
>>
>>59466688
He's a businessman, not a programmer.
>>
Billy = Linus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> stallkerman

bill actually is making the world a better place while stallman is a manchild tier creep
>>
>>59466704
omg is he okay!??
>>
Sinister bastard. Ten times worse than Steve Jobs could ever be.
>>
>>59466688
I thought he was bad as an evil businessman but he is even worse as an evil philanthropist.
>>
File: beverly-hillbillies-1.jpg (82KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
beverly-hillbillies-1.jpg
82KB, 634x475px
>>59466688
His best role was as Granny on The Beverly Hillbillies.
>>
>>59466734
>Sinister bastard. Ten times worse than Steve Jobs could ever be.
THIS
>>
>>59466739
True. Hes prolonging the nigger plague by buying them condoms. Should just let the problem sort itself out naturally tbqhfam
>>
>>59466704
>>59466709
>>59466734
>>59466739
>>59466765
>>59466766

Explain yourselves! What is this hostility about?
>>
>>59466688
Are there any controversies surrounding him? I can't remember any.
He might just be the least likely tech giant to be a part of a pedoring.
>>
>>59466834
He flew on the Lolita Express a handful of times.
>>
>>59466834
he got in a legitimate sperg fight in a car with the nokia CEO to the point where they had to stop the car at side of the road, it was all a misunderstanding though
>>
>>59466714
He's more of a programmer than most modern tech CEOs. Bill was the OG technical founder. Lots of people have ripped off DOS, but it's wrong to say he didn't contribute good code to early revisions of Windows. He's only businessman by strategy, definitely not by sales ability. Have you seen him speak?
>>
who is he
>>
>>59466688
>What's your opinion on this lad?
A genius programmer and a businessman. As much as I despise Windows at this point, I have to give him credit for what he's achieved. That being said, he engages in unlawful and horrible business practices and at he's trying to buy his way out of it (involvement with the NSA, while donating astonishing amounts of money to charity).
http://techrights.org/2017/02/27/microsoft-novell-v2-via-azure/
http://www.linfo.org/microsoft_tax.html
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/microsoft-antitrust.asp
>>
...and that's all she wrote.
>>
>>59466805
triggered commies
>>
>>59466688
being the wealthiest man in the world since like forever, is almost guaranteed that he suffers from some kind of delusion of grandeur.

other than that, he seems like an okay guy.
>>
so how much money has bill spent trying to turn his image around?
>>
>>59466983
>A genius programmer
Would you please list his software credits?
What, actually, did he write?
Oh, yes. He wrote MS-DOS, right?
The one thing he excelled at was screwing others out of their stuff. And that includes screwing his friends out of their stuff.
>>
>>59466688
Can he leap over a chair from standing position?
>>
Windows really started to go downhill after he left Microsoft. Note that Microsoft didn't drop support of ANY Windows operating system until around the time he left. Now the new management is pushing planned obsolescence and botnets.
>>
>>59468236
so you mean he got rich the same way as literally everyone ever? Steve Jobs was pretty notorious for fucking everyone over and yet people fucking worship him
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.