[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can't make this shit up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: baka.jpg (109KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
109KB, 1024x576px
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>59455241
>>>/v/
>>
>>59455241
You just idd
>>
is this a female programmer thread?
>>
I don't understand?
Is there something wrong?
>>
>>59455241
Am I supposed to be seeing something other than some random girl's work experience?
>>
>>59455241
So she's into facials?
>>
I'd love to animate her face if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink say no more
>>
>>59455515
Mass Effect's animation is bad vis a vis women are bad is the leap I believe OP wants us to make
>>
>>59455500
ME:A has horrible facial animations.
>>
>>59455810
that's obvious to someone like me who has been following reddit's posts
m.e. andromeda's animations are shit
>>
>they hired a car audio sales person as an animator
>>
>>59455837
how does someone from sales becomes an animator? they fucked somebody
I'm not even sexist
>>
I dont know much about how games are made, I assumed that those facial animations were like cpu generated based on the text or something. How can they be that bad if someone actually designed them, like put work into hand crafting the faces. Does she maybe have autism and cannot understand faces?
>>
>>59455855
are you retarded or you just can't read?
>>
>>59455875
what part from my post did you misunderstand? please be specific or you are gonna have trouble again, limited friend
>>
>Lead Facial Animator
>>
>>59455900
>how does someone from sales becomes an animator?
you don't think it's possible for someone to change careers?
2011 - Sales representative
2012 - Animator, student production
>>
>>59455939
it's certainly possible, but entertaining that possibility isn't fun in the least
why would you quote what's right there in the image, are you retarded?
>>
>facial animator who hasn't spent countless months memorizing and completely studying the musculature and bone structure of human faces and the physics behind their movements, then reading psychology books to understand all the emotions that a person can express and the ways they manifest on a face, and then study and apply the correlations through at least a year of experimentation through programs or specially designed mannequins for studying facial movement and structures

I would personally never apply as a facial animator if i didn't do the aforementioned.
It's not her fault really, the faulty is with
EA's human resources management being fucking
retarded and incompetent.
>>
>>59455984
>how does someone from sales becomes an animator? they fucked somebody

>are you retarded or you just can't read?

certainly you must be baiting me
>>
>>59455810
>>59455825

Dumb question. I'm not 12. Why should I care?
>>
>>59455241
>So for the first part of the interview, tell me a little about yourself.
>I'll give you a BJ if you hire me.
>Welcome aboard.
>>
>>59456014
just flip your Reddit switch off and actually look and objectively judge what you're looking at, that's it!
>>
I wouldn't blame individual animators. Maybe if there was one character that was bad you could do that. It's all bad. It looks as if there hasn't been any work done at all. "Ok her mouth moves when there is sound coming, move to next scene/character". Between having placeholder stick figures and having what they have now isn't much.
Being an industry known for these type of death marches, crunches, high turnover, having chronically undermanned projects working overtime having to adjust to last minute changes. It's lack of time, people and the management thinking they could get away with impossible not so much incompetence from animators.
>>
>>59456854
Add to that I'd sure like to hear the story even though I'm pretty sure it's the standard one.
>>
>>59456854
I wouldn't blame individual animators, i would blame the lead animator
>>
>>59456993
Nah, being "lead" doesn't give anyone magic powers. To get stuff done you need time and people.
>>
>>59455241
At least I know who to blame now for the terrible facial animations in Mass Effect.
>>
>>59456854
It's not all animations that are bad, it's just human/asari that are bad. I think it's because they just used raw motion capture data for the human/asari, but had to edit it for the other races, making the animations look better in that case.
>>
>>59456013

This is 4chan... if you came here seeking maturity, you'll be very disappointed.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.