[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samsung S5 neo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: samsung-galaxy-s5-neo-1.jpg (105KB, 660x583px) Image search: [Google]
samsung-galaxy-s5-neo-1.jpg
105KB, 660x583px
So my S5 is having weird issues i cant find someone with the same problem so im going to you guys. My phone charges at weird angles, and if i move or unplug it so it stops charging about 3 times, it wont charge again no matter the angle. Then i have to restart it and i get 3 more tries before it wont let it charge again.

Ive tried different chargers, and when its dead i have as many tries as i need.
>>
>>59446828
Must be the charging port on your phone
>>
>>59446849
Any ways to tell?
>>
>>59446828
>touchwizz
>>
>>59446828
Samsung is trash. The charging port is broken. Not sure how that phone is designed but if you're lucky you could probably buy a new daughter board and swap it out. If the port is on the motherboard, it's fucked.
>>
>>59447932
why not open it up and try to resolder the micro usb to the board?
>>59446828
if the s5 still has a removable battery you could just buy a battery charger off amazon and throw it in that
>>
File: 1484277946494.jpg (105KB, 560x451px) Image search: [Google]
1484277946494.jpg
105KB, 560x451px
>>59446828
It's the liquid in the battery not reaching the positive and the negative terminals, unless when it's under a weird angle. Happens mostly to older phones with older batteries, because the level of that liquid drops. Imagine the liquid being like mercury, if you will.
>>
>>59447965
>why not open it up and try to resolder the micro usb to the board?
It's not worth the time or effort when the parts are like 15 dolans. I've tried doing board repair on phones and the parts are so small and touchy that I break them a lot. Smartphones are not meant to be fixed, only replaced.
>>
It could be you're cheaping out on cables, which ones have you been buying?
>>
>>59448717
I have a portable charger and a bendy thin blue one, i had a good black one before, but my brother bent it in the port (twice) and broke it.
>>
>>59446828
Water damage? If so turn on ULTRA power saver and wait a few days.

If its probably a dud, get a replacement. happened to me to f a m
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.