[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can't draw circles in GIMP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1489652614836.webm (808KB, 1277x991px) Image search: [Google]
1489652614836.webm
808KB, 1277x991px
>you can't draw circles in GIMP
>>
finally, what version is this?
>>
Still far away from Photoshop
>>
jesus, have you ever tried to give text an outline in GIMP? It's the most autistic and convoluted process I've ever witnessed in an art program.
>>
>>59444059

> Select the pixel that will be the center of circle.
> Grow selection to circle radius.
>>
Gimp

A male BDSM rubber/leather slave. Specificaly, refers to slave in full-body suit - eg, rubber leather enclosure suits, and (this is the key thing) a full head mask.

Ah, I see you've brought your gimp along. Doesn't he look sweet with that ball gag in his mouth? Is he well behaved?
>>
File: how to.webm (1MB, 1012x856px) Image search: [Google]
how to.webm
1MB, 1012x856px
How to make a circle in Gimp
>>
>>59444406
I expected you to pull off some shitty hack but that actually seems like a sane way to do it

really greened my pepper
>>
>>59444366
I've always thought the name was a weird choice.
>>
>>59444741
>>59444366
gimp: GNU Image Manipulation Program
Why do you have to make everything sexual?
>>
File: 23321.jpg (44KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
23321.jpg
44KB, 1024x768px
>>59444366
A lot of GIMP users also enjoy wearing diapers.
>>
File: gimp.png (92KB, 1336x807px) Image search: [Google]
gimp.png
92KB, 1336x807px
Is selecting multiple layers going to become the gtk-thumbnails of GIMP?
>>
>>59444759
No, Richard, it's 'IMP', not 'GNU/IMP'. The most important contributions that the FSF made to IMP were the creation of the GPL and the GCC compiler. Those are fine and inspired products. GCC is a monumental achievement and has earned you, RMS, and the Free Software Foundation countless kudos and much appreciation.
IMP is an image manipulation program. By my definition, an image manipulation program is that software which provides and performs functions on images on a computer. That definition applies whereever you see IMP in use. However, IMP is usually distributed with a collection of utilities and applications to make it easily configurable as a shitpost system, a time waster, or a graphics suite, or whatever the user needs. In such a configuration, we have an IMP (based) distribution. Therein lies your strongest argument for the unwieldy title 'GNU/IMP'
>>
>>59444160
>selection from text
>grow
>fill
wow, so hard and convoluted
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.