[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I use a Mac, not a PC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1471721752110.png (90KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1471721752110.png
90KB, 245x245px
>I use a Mac, not a PC.
>>
It shows that you more tend to be a housewife, not to be a techie. Apple has a fancy gayish appearance for a starbucks for a hipster and nothing more that can beat Linux/Android in efficiency and flexibility for a techie.
>>
>>59442483
What about unsupported drivers on Linux?
My Radeon graphics card is unsupported by Linux.
>>
>>59442483
the point is:
>mac's are somehow not personal computers

congratulations on the autism though
>>
What if ibm made a new laptop that was a chromebook pixel but woth modularity of a thinkpad, and it came with apricity or elementaryos? Or better yet, subgraph for maximum security? It would have aesthetics, while being secure, all while not being locked down in software or hardware.

It would be the best mac and windows killer and the year of linux would come.
>>
>>59443260
Gaming laptops and Elitebooks are more modular than thinkpads, lol.
>>
>>59443269
Im talking about being able to swap out different cpus that use different socket types by having a socket bed. Same with pci for a mobile gpu or networking/audio interface. We shouldnt have to usb everything and i think its shoddy to design things around external bus modules. Also gaming laptops have the worst build quality and efficiency possible so its not worth bringing up.
>>
>>59442501
Nice memes
>>
>>59442501
My Radeon graphics card IS supported by Linux.
tl;dr get a better card
>>
File: mac-vs-pc-car.jpg (36KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
mac-vs-pc-car.jpg
36KB, 500x282px
>>59442524
They aren't.
A PC means that you have personal choice, ergo "personal".
A Mac forces you into a walled garden, updates fuck you over just like Microsoft has learned to do now from Apple. There's nothing "personal" about it.
>>
>>59444745
That pic is horseshit. You can open up any mac and replace any part you want
>>
>>59444752
Along with a voided warranty, potentially destroyed computer because Apple brilliantly uses connectors that are hidden and easy to destroy when you tinker with their shit, and you can't replace all hardware but a very very few components depending on the line.
>>
but cant use Ryzben!
>>
can somebody post the picture of the guy lying face down on a bed with a macbook air in his asscrack?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.