[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unpopular tech opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 8

File: r2a91eb3nzdx.jpg (151KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
r2a91eb3nzdx.jpg
151KB, 800x500px
>>
gnu is stupid and linux is shit
macbooks are gay and windows xp was never good.
>>
>>59440991
Open Source is marxism, it's letting niggers fuck your program.
>>
php is the best programming language
>>
>>59439695 (OP)
Best security here. I'll not say it twice so you better screencap it.
>Thinkpad x220 with libreboot with erased ME (github)
> Remove DD
>Custom Debian Jessie live on USB with Systemd/systemd-services/systemd-shim erased & apparmor/arpon/macchanger/dnscrypt/openvpn with scrambler patch + VPN like Mullvad paid with Bitcoins.
> Tor with locked down profile with javascript disabled (default are garbage). Check it out here : https://www.ghacks.net/overview-firefox-aboutconfig-security-privacy-preferences/
> Remove https everywhere and install smart https instead. Install ublock origin and block webrtc. Install random agent spoofer.
> "B-but muh fingerprints". No faggot, fingerprints aren't going to matter with the tweaks made in about:config.
> Buy a long-range directionnal antenna (20dBi min) and connect to a free wifi spot. Change your access point everyday.
>Realize that 4chan is a botnet and can't even display https by default. Realize that the gook use javascript everywhere and it's hopeless.
>To save your files use dm-crypt with plain mode on a microSD. If anything go wrong, throw it in your mouth and swallow it.
>>
>>59441062
what are you talking about
>>
Perl is the best scripting language.
>>
I cannot bring myself to feel the AMD vs Intel and AMD vs Nvidia fights and think their internet fanboys are just hired pajeets or general american teenagers.
>>
vim and emacs are for autists.
>>
>>59441062
>using gnu/linux instead of openbsd
>>
>>59442147
This is true though for all fanboys.
>>
For desktop use, anything smaller than a TKL keyboard is retarded.
>>
Windows 10 is the best operating system out there for the vast majority of users.
>>
Anyone who watches cartoons or owns posters/figurines over the age of 12 should be cast out of society and left the die of exposure.
>>
AIO cooling is just an easy way to OC. It's like cheating. Faggots
>>
>>59442244
It's actually Android.

Windows 10 is even more privacy intrusive yet wastes more user time.
>>
>>59440991
>VIM and EMACS are a waste of time
>Apple products are the best for people who actually want to get work done and not worry about if their riced out Arch install is going to boot
>>
OSX > Linux > Windows

Tablets and touch screens are for children to play Angry Birds.
>>
Windows is not more "powerful" than MacOS in any regard and it never has been.

Just because something's harder to use doesn't mean it's harder to use with a purpose, Microsoft is just abhorrently bad at user interface design. It's an arbitrary retarded schizophrenic labyrinth of obtusely named programs ("Task manager", "Control panel", "services.msc"), windows that serve one purpose, useless dialogues and buttons that open other windows that's confusing for no good reason.

A decade later and I still have yet to hear some kind of intelligent rebuttal for why using a Mac is a tradeoff. It does everything Windows does, Apple just understands what you're trying to accomplish and know that you don't want or need to edit a registry file to rebind a hotkey.
>>
For most programming purposes higher level languages are better. We have the hardware and foundation so that it shouldn't take you 20 lines of code to loop over an array anymore. Otherwise where just gonna hit a plateau where it takes a lifetime of autismo coding to get to the point of the generation before you.

Ruby is a good example of a well designed programming language. It's readable, intuitive, uses OOP perfectly (unlike Python) and you can read the code almost like English
>>
>>59440991
Rust. (I swear it's good)
>>
>>59440991
I liked vista.
>>
Unicode was a colossal mistake.
>>
>>59442603
>20 lines of code to loop over an array anymore
When has it ever?
>>
>>59441033
I can understand Free Software, but open source? You're a nigger trying to fuck my freedom.
>>
>>59442648
You are wrong. I like unicode. it's good. Why do you hate freedom, anon?
>>
>>59442661
C
>>
>>59440991
If something works, it's high tech. If something doesn't work it's low tech. Every other consideration is aesthetic or classist or elitist or a ruse or a scam or maybe worst. Of course classisism and elitism is the norm around here. Why I keep coming back.
>>
>>59442603
Youre everything thats wrong with modern programmers. This whole ignorance of the system as a whole/how the language functions produces really shitty code and really shitty programmers.

Youll see this if you ever get beyond your university's second intro class.
>>
>>59440991
i don't like phones
>>
>>59442795
So why don't you just write everything in assembly or even machine code then?
>>
>>59442724
C takes one line to iterate over an array you stupid piece of shit. I generally find it easier than Python because as soon as you want to work with an iterator in Python it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>59442808
He's not wrong. Higher level languages have their place and so do lower level languages. Lower level is harder but it doesn't mean it's more useful; use the right tool for the job. I mean, would you use a screwdriver to hammer a nail? Or a hammer to screw in a screw?
>>
>>59442695
ASCII is simpler and comfier and sufficient for all relevant communication.

Fuck other countries.
>>
>>59442880
Dunno about that other guy, but I've done both of those.
It sucked.
>>
Coding is for autists and pajeets
>>
>>59442921
Exactly. And I imagine it would suck trying to program a website in C
>>
Hitler was right
>>
>>59442943
h tee tee pee ess colon slash slash doube u double u double u dot four cuh huh ah nuh dot oh ruh guh forward slash bee forward slash
>>
File: 1483541723000.png (394KB, 700x915px) Image search: [Google]
1483541723000.png
394KB, 700x915px
>>59442931
Yep.
>>
>>59443003
Fucking plebs can't even program their own kernel in HTML?
>>
>>59441018
so what os is good?
>>
>>59443017
He probably unironically uses ReactOS because he thinks it keeps him secure
>>
Desktop Linux is a fucking awful mess, and they still can't get basic functionality right after 20+ years of active development.
>>
>>59442931
It's really not all that different

There just doesn't exist a good framework because no one's bothered
>>
>>59443070
Okay, go make a website in C then you superior motherfucker. Oh god can I please fuck you, anon?
>>
gnu and linux devs arent actually that good because they do it for free. Also stallman hasnt been useful to the FSF for years
>>
>>59442572
.NET
>>
>>59443080
There isn't a good framework, twatface

Once you can embed C code the difference is almost negligable
>>
>>59443104
Why are you being so rude to me? I complimented you and called you superior.
>>
>>59440991
Stop with the fucking apps! No, i do not want to install yet another app that's going to make noises at me at two in the fucking morning to let me know that there's a sale on large sodas!

No, i do not want to pay online for shit! Take a fucking check like normal people! I don't want to put my bank information in some no name fucking website that doesn't mentiom anything about security at all, just so your lazy ass doesn't have to drive to the bank twice a month!

Fuck off with your mailing lists to view content!

Stop making videos for everything! This should be a two bullet point list at most! I dont want to watch a thirty second intro of your spinning logo, followed by a five minute video of you making a jackass of yourself, followed by another minute of clips from other dumb as fuck videos you made!

On that note, just show me the fucking content! I'm not making an account to read two things in a day! Fuck you!
>>
All Linux distros are useless in programming, office shit and gayming
>>
Internet needs 64k speed to be less cancerous.
>>
>>59443104
>Hurr Ruby is dumb and this is what's wrong with programmers nowadays
>Okay code a website in C then
>I can't there's no framework
>>
having 10+mb worth of javascript frameworks is alright with me
And its should be standardized
Its cached anyway
>>
>>59443144
This is actually halfway true. It's incredible how websites don't load any faster now with 10 MB/s than they did with 64 KB/s
>>
>>59443180
> And its should be standardized
Maybe learn English before you post, Pajeet!
>>
>>59443179
Yeah basically

What's your argument?
>>
There are no good UI toolkits. This includes "HTML and CSS" because the web is a meme.
>>
>>59443204
My argument is that the original point made: for purposes that don't require raw power it is better to build on work done for you (eg frameworks, high level languages) than try to do everything in C. Then you say this is retarded, but you couldn't code a website like one made with Rails in C if your life depended on it.
>>
Apple still makes the best laptops on the market, which is kinda sad.
>>
Linux is a bloated POS and will only get worse.

Rust is an exciting, non meme-tier language.

The best ultrabook right now is the new Macbook Pro.

Open Source Software is a race to the bottom.

Perl was a mistake. And instead of learning from it we went further and created PHP, Ruby and Python.

"Everyone should learn how to program" is an scheme to oversaturate the market and drop wages down.

Normies don't give a fuck about privacy and worrying about it only makes you look like a pedo.
>>
>>59443674
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>59443051
>>>59443017
>He probably unironically uses ReactOS because he thinks it keeps him secure
>implying an operating system can be used unironically
>>
>>59442147
I'm pretty pro-AMD in terms of my purchasing, but boy, do i enjoy shitting on them in /g/, maybe it's because it's weirdly fun shitting on the side you actually support or because of the reactions. i don't know.
>>
File: 1446041851080.png (13KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1446041851080.png
13KB, 622x626px
>>59443674
>The best ultrabook right now is the new Macbook Pro.
Too obvious, man.
>>
Most of you guys are spending thousands of dollars on technology so you can discuss technology on the internet.
>>
>>59443119
>>59443144
These guys right here.
>>
PHP is pretty comfy. I don't understand the hate.
>>
>>59442907
>when spics and frogs get assblasted that no one cares about their stupid fucking accent marks
>>
i choose not to support free content creators.

i like windows 10.

i like arch

i apple products are overpriced memes

you dont actually need a smartphone
>>
ubuntu is the best linux for private and corporate use, perioud.
>>
>>59443017
none
>>
>>59443003
It's not so funny anymore, because we actually can do drivers in javascript
>>
>>59444393
Are you me?
>>
>>59444698
no.
>>
>>59442635
Vista was good and could view animated gifs.
>>
>>59443017
TempleOS
>>
C++ is actually a reasonable good language. Not the best, but it gets things done.

Lisp and Perl are obsolete languages and there is nothing to learn from them.

Rust is the only real innovation in PL in the last 10 years.

Deep Learning hype is the new AI/OOP/Java/Cloud/NoSQL-style marketing hype and will die out soon.

JS coders aren't real programmers.

Windows 10 is a good OS, it isn't any worse than Window 7.

Linux won't be ready for desktop in the foreseeable future. Windows is way better for a regular user.

Arch Linux is a good distrib, but I won't recommend it for anybody.

Mechanical keyboards are cargo cult for people who haven't typed anything worthwhile in their life.

Watches, whatever mechanical or smart, are fashion accessory for insecure people wanting to demonstrate their supposed status by conspicuous consumption. Same thing with Apple products.

Terry is mentally ill and /g/ should leave him alone.
>>
>>59444777
>Windows 10 is a good OS, it isn't any worse than Window 7.
Oh fuck off
>>
>>59444777
>Terry is mentally ill and /g/ should leave him alone

Sad to say but I agree. At this point it feels like /g/ harasses and gets him all riled up for their amusement. I think he's still an interesting guy, and TempleOS isn't something you could make up, but the extent to which /g/ users have begun to interact with him is not okay.
>>
>>59441062
>being this paranoid
>not just using fedora with full disk encryption and a vpn at all times and calling it a day
I shiggy diggy
>>
>>59444777

100% agree. Although I'd say that ATS and Shen can give Rust a run for its money in terms of PL innovation.
>>
>>59440991
you only need 15mb/s up and down of internet speed.
>>
People don't need to be worried about seeking anonymity online if they exercise common sense and aren't important*

If you have time to be online you're not important
>>
My Zune is still superior to the ipod
>>
>>59441062
QubesOS is pretty comfy desu.
>>
If you aren't running an SSD on anything, you don't deserve to live. It is the new age of speed and you got to get out the slow HDDs.
>>
>>59449817
Agreed

Anything executable should go on an ssd because HDDs are dogshit

Media should go on the HDD tho
>>
File: kobold has seem some shit.jpg (39KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
kobold has seem some shit.jpg
39KB, 408x360px
I, as a western, universitary-schooled, PhD level programmer, prefer Windows over IOS and GNU/Linux because I don't need to work with archaic command line tools to write, compile and run my code during the development stage.
>>
>>59444729
CIA Niggers btfo
>>
>>59443052
This.
How hard is it really to have a checkbox in mouse settings to turn mouse acceleration off instead of having to go into protected files to manually change a settings file, when a cursory google search for "mouse acceleration" gives "how to turn mouse acceleration off in windows 7" as the first result?

Also, speaking of searching, I don't trust any of the non-Google search engines that everyone here says to switch to, even if Big Scary Google is logging all my search data. They remind me far too much of the alternative search engines that the trojan-horse crapware on my grandpa's computer forced into being the homepage, and I just don't trust them to *not* log my data. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.
>>
File: file.png (45KB, 802x605px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45KB, 802x605px
>>59450271
I guess dragging the slider all the way to the right which is effectively 0 is too hard when it could have been a checkbox.
>>
>>59450297
Err, meant left.
>>
Systemd not only isn't an abomination, it's a worthwhile improvement over SysV. There's a reason why a bunch of big distros adopted it, even conservative ones like Debian. It has its problems, but the hatred for it is a vastly overblown meme.
>>
File: Don't see it fam.png (38KB, 852x493px) Image search: [Google]
Don't see it fam.png
38KB, 852x493px
>>59450297
>>59450271
What distro are you using and where do I get it. Alternatively, how do I unfuck myself out of seeing pic related instead of what you're seeing.
>>
File: rosiak.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
rosiak.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>59442907
>>59444392
>everything i use is good everything i have no use for is useless, bad and shouldn't exist
>>
>>59440991
niggers can't into programming
>>
>>59450363
That's from Cinnamon, likewise KDE also offers that option. I assume Unity does not have it then, which is weird, since it's Ubuntu is a distro whose mission is to pander to "casuals" (and I mean it in a non-offensive way).

Apparently though there's a plugin called gpointing-device-settings (which you can get with sudo apt-get install gpointing-device-settings) that should add more options to the device settings.
>>
>>59440991
I'm a software engineer and I think all computers are pretty much useless and a waste of time.

I also think all software should be free (as in freedom), not because of some human rights thing, but rather because of how useless it all is. Math and computation are just tricks people use to make themselves seem smart. Anyone falling for the trick of software supposedly "creating value" got scammed.
>>
I don't see why macOS and windows users have to shit on linux users so much. I use linux most of the time and I really do enjoy it. Most of the time it just werks and it is easy to use. I do boot into windows if I wanna play games but that isn't too often.

I think free as in freedom software is important and we should try to use free software if we can but use the software that will help you with your job. I don't think making memes counts as a job so most of /g/ doesn't need photoshop.
>>
i completely unironically prefer 4:3 over that 16:9 rubbish
>>
>>59442661
It doesn't even take 20 lines to loop through an array in assembly
>>
Consumer technology was a mistake. We should all upgrade back to pagers.
>>
>>59450533
>I don't see why macOS and windows users have to shit on linux users so much.

Reason #1: Vocal GNU/Linux users are cancerous newfag fanboys who feel like defending your software choices is a sworn duty, easy baiting material
Reason #2: It's the supposedly "technically adept" types going apeshit. It's usually just their ego telling them that "No, you can't be bad at something relating to computers, so it has to be something other than you" to avoid having to admit that they're familiar with only one operating system.

They don't create these threads to bully GNU/Linux users or for posting anything of value; they create them to justify themselves. They espect other tech illiterate sheeple to confirm that GNU/Linux is a waste of time, so they can feel secure in the crowd. The daily anti-linux thread is the daily drug that makes that bad feel go away.
>>
>>59443099
mono
>>
>>59450634
I can see that most of it is shitposting but I genuinly am concerned about the people so against free software and against free software being as good as proprietary some day. I use libreoffice myself since I just type up papers for class or make simple excel sheets for myself so I don't need any fancy features. Same with photoshop or video editing. I don't do anything that is work related or fancy so kdenlive/gimp/pinta is good enough for me.

I think /g/ downloads professional software just to use it for memes or for making shitty meme webms and that is their justification.

They value memes over the future of software.
>>
>>59440991
Python is the biggest step backward of this century so far.

> literally significant whitespace tier
>>
>>59444777
breddy gud list

don't know anything about rust tho, so i'll check it out
>>
>>59441033
>there is nothing to learn from Lisp
actually the opposite, it's not really practical but there's a lot you can learn from it
>>
>>59444777

Dear wise one,

Is there any future for WASM?
>>
>>59440991
>unpopular tech opinions
macOS is the best. macbook pros are excellent.
>>
>>59444777
i agree with everything but the keyboards and terry

terry doesnt need to be fucked with but i think its good for him to have people that are willing to listen to him. he does offer some glimmers of real genious making him worth watching.

and I like my mechanical keyboard. feels nice and easy to clean and 99% of people here haven't typed anything "worthwhile" no big deal but i think my photography project site i created and maintain and the little games i've made are "worthwhile" to me
>>
>>59451030
It'll have its small niche for ported native applications, maybe even games, but it'll never rival JS in popularity.
>>
I believe Pacman is better than apt for not splitting the packages.
>>
OSX offers best of both worlds: unix terminal, both also a stable fast ecosystem with lots of good programs like windows
>>
Web devs are code monkeys.
>>
>>59450323
Delet this
>>
chrome isn't good anymore
>>
>>59441062
X220 doesn't have libreboot support retard.
>>
>>59450416
Why, I know plenty of black people in programming.
>>
>>59452254
then get them fired
>>
I got a MacBook as a part of my payment and wanted to install Gentoo.
Few months later, is still osx.
>>
>>59452463
>t. mactoddler
>>
>I think everyone learning how to code is stupid
>the raspberry pi is a good idea in practice and should be expanded upon more so to be the smallest and affordable possible computer capable of running a full OS, not for teaching kids to code. Shits useless.
>ThinkPads are not the end all be all of laptops. Elite books and Dell precision models are leagues ahead.
>ChromeOS is starting to come into its own and once professional developers truly recognize this, it could easily become a Windows replacement in schools and businesses alike.
>anyone who swears their rooted, pajeet sourced XDA "ultimate 1337 fast ultra black edition" Android ROM is more secure than a ROM straight from Google, they're a man child who can't stand to NOT tinker with shit. If it works, leave it alone
>Free as in freedom is cancer on the Linux community as a whole and should be ignored outright. The only way any Linux distribution will ever become viable in the mainstream is to have a dedicated team of paid workers and support staff. Not a bunch of autists with too much free time randomly auditing shit. Shit that barely works mind you, all in the name of FSF.
>>
>>59452585
>>Android ROM
>>If it works, leave it alone
>>
>>59444698
Are you me?
>>
>>59450117
neither the command line nor the tools you'd be using are archaic, you're just dumb
>>
>>59450683
Are you saying the creation of memes requires proprietary software?
>>
>>59442880
I know what you mean, but we have some nails that we can't just hammer in without fucking up the wood, so we put a screwdriver in between and hammer, at this point i could even use a rolled up magazine to hammer it in if i wanted to.
>>
Rust is a meme
Go is a good language
Java is a good language encased in garbage and poo
The web should be redone with lua or scheme or we should just go back to static html
C++11 is always better than C
Lisp is still elder god tier and will be around for another 100 years
systemd is an obfuscated backdoor
vim is master race
nosql is a meme for people who cant write a good relational schema
nodejs is a meme
>>
>>59452437
Why, if they are perfectly capable whats the point of letting them go? Explain your reasoning?
>>
>>59443179
>what is php 7.x
>>
>>59453257
Their skin color you dumdum
>>
FSF and GNUfags are absolute cancer.
>>
I don't like advertisements in my Windows.
>>
Pure Unix is the true path to redemption
GNU is shit
C is actually a pretty good language
>>
>>59440991

Linux is not a more secure OS than Windows.

Powershell is better than Bash (80% of the time)

Windows Server Core/Nano is actually really great

IIS>Apache

Apple's security program and response time to security issues is worse than Microsoft's

Google can't into UI design, iOS will always look nicer and easier to use no matter how much transparency and flat UI bullshit they implement.

Linus Torvalds is an egomaniac that doesn't give a shit about kernel security, and has an awful stance on how to handle bugs and security issues

I think Cherry black switches aren't enjoyable to use despite using a Cherry black keyboard for the last 2 years

FreeBSD security is worse than on Linux

Bash is an archaic shell language and should be deprecated. It should be replaced with a more powerful shell language that minimizes ambiguity, and doesn't have all bullshit conventions that Bash has dragged along for all these years.

Portage is the best package manager

lainchan is better than 4chan for technology discussion despite how slow it is
>>
Low radiation to upper microwave radiation causes cancer, reproductive damage, psychiatric issues (including early onset alzheimers and dementia, depression, insomnia, anxiety), immune system issues, and brain damage outright via cell death and reduced dendritic arborization.

Though that's an "opinion" in the same way that we're made of cells at all, is an opinion. Wireless devices are simply harmful to human health, and that's just the way it is.
>>
>>59457213
>Low radiation to upper
Low radio band radiation*
>>
Reddit and tech forums are nice places to talk tech
can't really talk here cause of all these low functioning autists
>>
>>59441033
Open Source is capitalist shills plot that allows companies to use progammers labour for free. Free software is Marxism because it allows us to build areas of the Commons which are decommodified and free of capitalist shills: because of hard work of generations of programmers I now don't have to sell my labour power on the market and be dehumanized wage-slave for additional number of hours in order to do my computing.
>>
>>59441033
FOSS is capitalist because it implies ownership, I own my computer, I own and am free to manipulate the software on my computer, I'm not "licensing it." A coder's means of production is their computer, I cannot be a capitalist unless I own my computer. It's just like Stallman says, free software does not imply gratis, you can still make money. However contracts which force you to abide by a corporation's rules, which deny you ownership of a product you paid for, that's not capitalist, that's just bullshit.
>>
>>59457213
>I don't know the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation

Nigger we're literally DROWNING in radio waves 24/7. Nobody is experiencing the shit you describe from it
>>
>>59457590
The mechanism is activation of voltage gated calcium channels, likely via interaction with the charge groups comprising its voltage sensing subunit. This chronically elevated intracellular Ca2+ affects calcium regulated cellular machinery, leads to greatly increased NO synthesis, that then reacts with superoxide, ultimately forming peroxynitrite. A potent oxidant. VGCCs (and calcium generally) are also used for various sorts of signalling, aberrant activation is generally negative.

Pulsed fields are typically more active than static ones, and this occurs at thermal and non-thermal intensities. The observation that microwaves exerted effects on biological systems dates back to the late 60's. Epidemiological studies have been incredibly consistent, and the low level hard mechanics underlying those observations have been mapped out. People are experiencing it, it's just gradual enough that you've come to take it as a normal part of how you think and feel. A normal part of how other people behave. It's not.

With increasing saturation it's going to become increasingly obvious. Rates of spontaneous abortion, infertility, autism, birth defects, and cancer, and early onset dementia, will continue to increase. This is the future.
>>
>>59457342
>FOSS is capitalist because it implies ownership
Capitalism =/= ownership. Capitalism is, among other things, abstract production of value, commodity production, production for sale. Communism is, among other things, production of use-values, and not commodities for sale.
FOSS is being produced in order to fullfill human needs and not to produce a profit. It is communism (commoning) in the sphere of the software production. The faster people understand this and connect FOSS with all the other struggles for commons (communism) the better.
See http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/General_Intellect
>>
>>59457668
Further reading:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593

http://www.bioinitiative.org/

Make sure to read the full text and follow some of the citations. And I realize I didn't directly answer your question; natural background radiation is trivial compared to what we create ourselves. And they're strong not pulsed fields, they're generally weak gradients.
>>
>>59457843
not strong*
>>
>>59457790
You can sell free software for private profit you commie shitstain
>>
>>59457918
I can sell you to profit, cappie shitstain. I can own you and your every action. I already do.

You are my property.
>>
>>59457918
Not all sales are for profit.
>>
>>59440991
Perl is a disgusting language and I hope it dies
>>
Tcl/Tk is a better cross-platform GUI toolkit than Qt.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.