[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /G/ browse 4Chan? do you guys take any special precautions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170316-184932.jpg (115KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170316-184932.jpg
115KB, 720x720px
How does /G/ browse 4Chan? do you guys take any special precautions to browse privately?
>>
no, I want everyone to know how I stupid I am. Why else would I post here?
>>
>>59439695
I never browse 4chan
>>
I actually do browse in incognito but that's just because I don't want this retarded shit to come up in my personal browser history.

I am aware that it offers zero privacy from google or anyone else on the site
>>
>>59439711
Well why don't you enlighten me instead of being a condescending fagot
>>
>>59439695
im behind 7 proxies
>>
>>59439724
Yeah that's why I ask if guys do anything other than incognito because I'm well aware of that too
>>
>>59439695
On my phone I use clover.
On my desktop and laptop I just browse it normally. I'm the only one that uses the computers so there's not really any danger of someone else accidentally stumbling on it.
As for 4chan urls showing up in my history, I don't care much either. Most of my friends are aware that I use the site, and so is my brother. If my parents or sister were to see the urls popup, they wouldn't even know what it was.

Also, what is /G/?
>>
>>59439695
I use the Unsafe browsers in TAILS for 4chan and TOR for everything else.
>>
>>59439858
>Tails
>He still thinks he's safe now
>>
>>59439695
not really. adblock and not allowing third party cookies. Truthfully I don't give a crap anymore.
>>
>>59439873
I also use TAILS within Qubes.
>>
>>59439873
What do you mean?
>>
>>59439901
>>59439885
Funded by the gov. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>59439695
What the fuck does browsing incognito accomplish for you? Please explain.
>>
>>59439966
I'm going to need some more proof other than "Duh gubbermend funds it"
>>
>>59439983
Why don't you scroll up dickhead? nothing just don't want the history
>>
>>59440001
>don't want the history
Kek... you don't have your own computer? Whose computer are you using, poorfag?
>>
>>59439998
Check Wikipedia, fucking faggot.
>>
>>59440010
Lol not everyone is a comfy NEET still babied by their mama at age 30
>>
>>59439695
Private windows so I don't fill the cache with all sorts of nonsense.
>>
>>59440016
Just because the government funds it doesn't means it is compromised. Tor is government funded and it is classified as "Catastrophic" in the leaked NSA documents. So is TAILS and true crypt which according to the NSA can lead to a "Near complete lack of intelligence on teh target"
>>
>>59440024
You didn't answer my question, shithead. Whose computer are you using right now?

And it's funny you mention NEETs when you're the one who's using someone else's computer. Kek.
>>
>>59440036
>Just because the government funds it doesn't means it is compromised
Shithead, FBI dropped lawsuits against pedophiles who were using Tor because they didn't want to disclose Tor exploits they have.

Tor is completely compromised. Only idiots still use it.
>>
>>59440049
I know what your talking about. The freedom hosting case right? They were using outdated browsers.
>>
>>59440044
lol touche no it's mine I just let roommates use it
>>
Nope. I'm wide open bby.
>>
>>59440062
No, new case.

https://archive.fo/ODtxR

And we have no idea what they have.
>>
File: OPs dildo has shipped.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OPs dildo has shipped.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>59439695
>incognito will make a difference
>/G/

checks out
>>
>>59440096
So yes it is exploited. Its still 1000 times better than just using normal Firefox especially if your trying to just get away from advertisers and non-targeted surveillance.
>>
>>59440036
>How to move the goalpost
>>
>>59440123
>Its still 1000 times better than just using normal Firefox especially if your trying to just get away from advertisers and non-targeted surveillance.
Bullshit. You're more likely to be targeted and put on all kinds of lists if you use Tor. Leaked Snowden docs showed that exactly. NSA was putting people who read Slashdot on special lists as well... and wanted to target them. Why? Docs don't say but I'm guessing it's because lots of sysadmins read /. and NSA hunts sysadmins.
>>
>>59440123
>How to move the goalpost2
>>
>>59440112
Hey that hurt my feelings
>>
>>59440150
The NSA can pull a zero day on you if they wanted to no matter what you do. But I don't think they would waste it on all Tor users.
>>
Internet Explorer
>>
>>59440163
Problem is profiling. By using Tor, you're put on all kinds of "suspected bad ppl" lists.

https://www.rt.com/news/170208-nsa-spies-tor-users/

And you're more likely to get exploited by using Tor than by using regular web.
>>
>>59439695
Best security here. I'll not say it twice so you better screencap it.
>Thinkpad x220 with libreboot with erased ME (github)
> Remove DD
>Custom Debian Jessie live on USB with Systemd/systemd-services/systemd-shim erased & apparmor/arpon/macchanger/dnscrypt/openvpn with scrambler patch + VPN like Mullvad paid with Bitcoins.
> Tor with locked down profile with javascript disabled (default are garbage). Check it out here : https://www.ghacks.net/overview-firefox-aboutconfig-security-privacy-preferences/
> Remove https everywhere and install smart https instead. Install ublock origin and block webrtc. Install random agent spoofer.
> "B-but muh fingerprints". No faggot, fingerprints aren't going to matter with the tweaks made in about:config.
> Buy a long-range directionnal antenna (20dBi min) and connect to a free wifi spot. Change your access point everyday.
>Realize that 4chan is a botnet and can't even display https by default. Realize that the gook use javascript everywhere and it's hopeless.
>>
>>59440461
>To save your files use dm-crypt with plain mode on a microSD. If anything go wrong, throw it in your mouth and swallow it.
>>
>>59440461
>Realize that this reply will autoslide this thread.
>>
Fuck you all, NSA.
>>
I'll talk alone if that's the case.
>>
Kek this really make me think.
>>
I'm not letting it slide, guys.
>>
Just fuck normies. Fuck people who care about a channel's subscriber count, fuck people who care about production value, fuck people who fall for clickbait, fuck custom thumbnails, fuck allcaps titles, fuck youtube red, fuck Google's shitty recommendations, fuck trending, fuck adverts, fuck paid content, fuck the default homepage, fuck the comment system, fuck google+, fuck the shit copyright system, just fuck youtube and google overall. What a huge steaming pile of fucking bullshit.
>>
Really going mad here.
>>
>>59440461
>>59440497
>>59440595
>>59440631
>>59440648
>>59440665
>>59440684
>>59440699
If you're wondering, yeah I'm samefagging hard. You fucking assholes better reply here my fellow reptiles.
>>
Y L P E R E P L Y
E
P
L
Y
>>
>>
>>59440461
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POST OF THE THREAD. YOU BETTER READ IT.
>>
>>59440461
I'M REPLYING ALONE ON /G/ THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE PROOF OF A SLIDING.
>>
I HATE YOU /G/ YOU'RE ALL FILLED WITH REPTILANS. I HATE YOU FOR DISGUISING THE TRUTH. AND I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS TO BE BORN LIKE THAT AND NOT WITH A HUMAN FACE THAT YOU DESPISE.
>>
YOU COULD ALWAYS MIMIC THE HUMANS WITHOUT BEING ONE. WHAT'S LIKE TO BE SCHIZOPHRENIC ALL THE DAYS, EVERYDAY?
WHAT'S LIKE TO HIDE YOUR REAL FORM FROM EVERYBODY SINCE YOU WERE BORN?
WHAT'S LIKE TO BE AFRAID TO BE DISCOVERED AND BANISHED BY MASHIA?
>>
WHAT'S LIKE TO BE JEALOUS OF THE PERFECTION OF THE HUMAN BEING? BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL UGLY ANIMALS DEEP DOWN.
WHAT'S LIKE TO NEVER KNOW WHAT LOVE IS? WHAT'S LIKE TO NEVER EXPERIENCE HUMAN EMOTIONS?
>>
WHAT'S LIKE TO READ THIS WITH RAGE BUT CAN'T REPLY BECAUSE YOU'LL BE BUSTED? WHAT'S LIKE TO READ THIS AND KNOWING WHO I AM AND KNOWING YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING?
>>
WHAT'S LIKE TO DO YOUR BEST TO DIVERT HUMANS FROM SEEING WHAT I SAY HERE?
I AM LITTERALY MONOPOLIZING THE THREAD AND ANYBODY REPLY. DON'T YOU THINK IT'LL BE WEIRD?
>>
WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME CRAZY? ARE YOU SO AFRAID TO REPLY?
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST HUMAN RIGHT. YOU COULDN'T EVEN REPLY TO A THREAD ON THE INTERNET.
>>
WHAT'S LIKE TO TRY TO SLIDE IT EVEN MORE, WHEN YOU KNOW I AM STILL REPLYING?
>>
WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO DELETE THIS THREAD INSTEAD? OR IT'S TOO HARD FOR YOU?
>>
>mfw you use HTTPS Everywhere plugin
tard why are you raging? go back to >>>/b/
>>
>>59440948
FINALLY, A HUMAN REPLIED. WOW.
>>
>>59440948
I'M NOT RAGING THE SLIGHTEST.
>>
IT'S GREAT TO NOT BE ALONE.
>>
>>59440956
jesus. how desperate are you for attention? just calm the fuck down. you cant even access the chan of four from Tor
>>
>>59440988
See what i said here
>>59440461
>>
>>59440988
You don't know a slide when you see it, though.
>>
>>59440461
Thinkpad x220 has an intel processor, which of course has government backdoors.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.