[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I destroy a hardrive so the NSA can't see it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (7KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 293x172px
>>
Don't download anything illegal you stupid neckbeard
>>
Throw it inside your mother's vagina.
It will either get lost in there, or some nigger will find it and steal it.
>>
>>59437918
>implying they don't already know everything that's on it
>>
>>59437918
>see
What's that even supposed to mean? Read?
Melt the metal of course.
>>
If you want to wipe the data then use DBAN. If you want to literally destroy the drive platter then use an electric bench grinder.
>>
>>59437942
Project harder. Retard.
>>
Hide it underground
>>
wrap it in foil to deflect the transmissions
>>
>>59437981
tough luck kid we could reconstruct the powder. even if you lit it on fire
>>
The niggers at the NSA already have your data. My advice is to load up your disks with pictures of your butt so the NSA has to look at your butt pics.
>>
>>59438043
Wow stop posting, any time.
>>
>>59437918
DBAN
>>
>>59437918
Melt it. It wouldn't actually take much heat or be very difficult.
>>
>>59437918
Shred it and burn the pieces afterwards. Scatter the pieces across several dumpsters.
>>
>>59438043
What is the point of namefagging? Why do you do it?
>>
>>59438130
It's the equivalent of making NSA look at your butt.
>>
>>59438043
this is strangely similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAuXuxD0Oo
>>
@59438021
Sure thing. Retard.
>>
>>59438178
Back to le reddit.
>>
>>59438162
Okay. Filtered. Have fun talking to all of the fags too stupid to filter you.
>>
This thread is fucking cancer.
>>
>>59438222
ebin le maymay redditor XD
>>
pretty sure this is nsa baiting users to reveal their methods so they can counteract it
>>
>>59438162
that's not how you spell attention whoring
>>
This is how to mount a hard drive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRFufBbnmc
>>
>>59437918
unscrew the screws on the drive and remove the top, you should be able to see the platters.

jack off on top of the platters, shit on then, piss on them then lick them in that order.
>>
>>59437918
stick a fork in it
>>
After wiping them the best you can, shred it. Once shredded drop the pieces in the ocean at 1 mile+ depth. They cannot find a whole fucking plane down there. Doubt they'll find shredded pieces of your hard drive.
>>
>>59437918
format it =^)
>>
just dban then throw it in a smelter
>>
>>59437918
Put it in the microwave for a minute or two, that will do
>>
File: 1451865987985.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451865987985.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
microwave, but they already have it.
>>
>>59437918
C4
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.