[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas how to reprogram badusb / rubberducky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2179.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So i found an usb deive that act as a keyboard when i plug it in it opens a run prompt and type a website then opens it

Any ideas on how i could change what it does ? Or What it types its defined as a HID device and not seen in disk manager... no sd cards like the rubber ducky...
>>
>>59437662
yes
>>
>>59437662

sounds interesting

get a non-shit picture
>>
File: IMG_2180.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2180.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
This id the other side i cant seem to find anything
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
There we go
>>
File: AVR-ICSP.gif (2KB, 343x187px) Image search: [Google]
AVR-ICSP.gif
2KB, 343x187px
>>59437674

This is probably close to what you are dealing with

SDA suggests that it's an I2C header.

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/i2c

T3 is just ground.
T1 might be V+ since it connects right to the USB connector

The rest could be microcontroller IO or some part of I2C
>>
>>59437759

One tool that you will need to deal with this is a multimeter

I suspect one of the chips is an FTDI. These are widely used in anything USB.

Perform a continuity test to see where the USB data pads go. The chip that they lead to is probably an FTDI and the other one will be a small computer
>>
>>59437793
>>59437867

How can i even consider myself good with people like you guys haha i dont undestand a thing in boards like that :(

Thanks for your help
>>
>>59437662
The 8-pin device is an eeprom. it contains the site info, and whatever code necessary to launch the browser. you will need to dump the eeprom contents to disk, edit the data as you see fit, then write it back to the eeprom. many low-cost devices available to do this, but you must work with the data in hex. i2ctools is your only friend here. a rasperry pi is ideally suited for this, as it already has an i2c bus interface.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.