[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't dell make an XPS 14?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: lobster roll 4.jpg (34KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
lobster roll 4.jpg
34KB, 540x527px
Why doesn't dell make an XPS 14?
>>
>>59436254
Focus groups probably revealed that the average consumer most enjoyed the 13" and 15" models
Should they have 14.5" models for those who don't like 14" models?
Should they make 14.75" models?
Where does it stop?
>>
>>59436521
14" is like the best of both worlds though. They'd undoubtedly sell like hotcakes
>>
>>59436521

You're right, they should offer whatever screen size you'd like.
>>
>>59436254
I think the reason is that they sell two types of XPS machines; ultra portables and portable workstations

For ThinkPads they have the ultra portable end covered by the X and X1 carbon, combating the XPS 13. You can't fit workstation class GPUs and 90Whr batteries in a 14" Ultrabook so Dell doesn't see the market in making a 14" ultra portable
>>
>>59437523
>You can't fit workstation class GPUs and 90Whr batteries in a 14" Ultrabook

Why not?
>>
>>59436541
If that was true they would have done it
>>
>>59436254
Because their AI closely monitors the memes on /g/. If there are too many
>his laptop has >15"
and
>his laptop has <13.3"
threads at the same time, it gets confused and halts production for everything in between.
>>
>>59437733
Cooling, weight, thickness
And before you go autismo on me, that market is already filled by laptops from last year
>>
>>59438012
What laptops?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.