[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin mining experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bitclub-minings.jpg (94KB, 1023x354px) Image search: [Google]
bitclub-minings.jpg
94KB, 1023x354px
Does anyone of you have experiences with bitcoin mining and Bitclub network?
>>
http://bitclub.bz/fox520
>>
Not clicking affiliate links unless you make yourself actually useful and explain what bitclub even is.
>>
Find some obscure altcoin to mine if you want profit. There's nine to be had in bitcoin land.
>>
Basicly its a Mining Pool where you can buy mining Server and mine Bitcoins.
You get ca 0,2% daily profit.
I wanted to know if someone has any experiences with it
>>
Yes I did some when it was at 20$ or so.
But really unless you're asking about how you should write your own miner go to /biz/.
>>59432665
Seems like you're just advertising.
>>
Well, if id should work, why not?
>>
The problem with bitcoin is some people have access to powerful servers for free (shady sysadmins etc..) and they run mining software on other people's hardware when it's not doing anything else.

The problem with this is it drives the prices down to below parity with what it costs in power for those who have to pay for it. So basically all you can do is barely break even these days and that does not show signs of changing in the near future
>>
how do i make money off bitcoin /g/

I want to be NEET with bitcoin machines buzzing all around my room
>>
>>59434163
>how do i make money off bitcoin /g/
>I want to be NEET with bitcoin machines buzzing all around my room

also want
>>
Bump
I really want to know if mining is worthwhile in 2017
>>
>>59434528

do you have access to free power?
>>
>>59434543
Say I want to degrade the internet speed for my users, would bitcoin be a good option?
>>
>>59434528
It's not, over 50% of mining is done by big companies in china next to cheap coal power plants. The rest are done by large western companies near cheap power sources. Mining has never been profitable to do from home. The people who made big bucks from bitcoins were those who bought them cheap and sold them high.

Stop making these shit threads.
>>
>>59434650
>Say I want to degrade the internet speed for my users, would bitcoin be a good option?

how many users?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.