[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danish Defence Intelligence Service: Official coded message

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: conveted-hacker-opgave2017.jpg (2MB, 3498x2400px) Image search: [Google]
conveted-hacker-opgave2017.jpg
2MB, 3498x2400px
Danish Defence Intelligence Service (DDIS), in Danish: Forsvarets Efterretningstjeneste (FE) wrote an article a couple of days ago. The article is about a job position, but you needed not write an application if you could solve their coded message.
If you solved the message, you would be allowed a studentship of a "hacker academy", and subsequently a job position if you graduated. I know many non danish people would not care about such a position, but if you want a go at the message, it's located here: https://fe-ddis.dk/SiteCollectionImages/FE/grafik_og_billeder/3zone-billeder/hacker-opgave2017.bmp
Find the official Danish article here: https://fe-ddis.dk/hackerakademi/Pages/2017.aspx

Collaboration would be appreciated. :^)

Note: pic related is NOT the actual code, just had to resize the file under the max upload size.
>>
there are some underlined characters in the right half of the image
>>
PATHETIC!

underlined key, left is some simple assembly shit suck my anus, that's how simple it is, right is base64 encoded bullshit just decrypt it my Negger

it's bmp so hex editor

tats all
>>
>>59430848
I don't see it.

>>59430737
I saw morsecode on another one of these, it translated to
>P6WKOTP7KHF5KI=6FJNTP8EKJL,HHEV2S5DS5
Now, if you're determined to do whatever to get the shitty phonenumber to FET then use a crypt identifier and then try to brute force it for the next clue.
>>
>>59430908
what's so fucking hard to see, they even made the characters bold

OP you have to be a retard if you can't crack that pathetic shit
>>
Is pic related a lowercase 'L' or the number '1'?

>>59430908
Meh, don't really want to contect them, could be interesting but I'm studying atm.
>>
File: 1_or_l.png (12KB, 122x126px) Image search: [Google]
1_or_l.png
12KB, 122x126px
>>59430968
forgot pic ....
>>
>>59430950
>they even made the characters bold
Oh shit. I saw those but i thought you meant a whole "sentence" underscored.
>>
>>59430979
I'm going to spoonfeed you a little more so you'l GTFO.
>https://github.com/SmeegeSec/HashTag
>>
Does anyone have an accurate way of reading the pixels.. tesseract doesn't quite do it..
>>
>>59432580
you stupid normie

what's the point of your shitty country's little test if you can't pass it and need help
>>
>>59432696
That was the point with Cicada as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.