[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you use free software, /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

I am trying to convince my girl to stop using proprietary software, but she goes all like "my time isn't free".
>>
>>59429206
If your girl is not listening to you there is a very high possibility you are being cucked by a nigger.
>>
Install Gentoo on her.
>>
File: mara.jpg (573KB, 1972x2464px) Image search: [Google]
mara.jpg
573KB, 1972x2464px
you know what you have to do
>>
>>59429241
kek fpbp
>>
>>59429206
Good. She'll get much more done using a real desktop OS with real software that isn't garbage. To answer your question, no, I don't and never would use "free software". The fact that you need to ask for reasons to convince someone shows how much "free software" really lacks.
>>
>>59429242
How? The handbook does not describe this.
>>
>tfw gf uses gnome but I'm more of a xfce guy but you know what they say
>>
>>59429694
No, I don't know what they say.
>>
>>59429206
>rate increases significantly at 34 then drops again at 35
WTF the fuck???

and dude just get her a mac she will be happy!!
>>
>lmao dude she's 12
what the fuck /g/
>>
pnup
>>
>>59430413
Only pædophiles use FOSS after all.
>>
>>59429206
>I am trying to convince my girl
You are trying to convince your hand? That must be so awkward...
>>
File: maja_murr.png (23KB, 248x397px) Image search: [Google]
maja_murr.png
23KB, 248x397px
>>59429206
>>59429274
>>
>>59429910
>WTF the fuck???
Small sample size, most likely.
>>
>>59429274
post her grown up pics you degenerate
she looks ten times qter
>>
>>59429206
Source on the maternal age/autism table data?
>>
>>59430413
Honest question, how long have you been on 4chan, or even the internet? Have a second look at that picture then think about it.

I just hope you're now able to tell how it's fucking obvious bait, constructed to push buttons.
>>
>>59429206
This is obviously a bait thread.
>>
>>59433484
Nvm, just googled it. Not only are OP's figures off in many cases, but it's possible to detect during pregnancy = abort DS fetus. Problem solved.
>>
File: money talks.jpg (70KB, 700x302px) Image search: [Google]
money talks.jpg
70KB, 700x302px
>>59429206
Literally the only reason why I use "free software" is the first word- "free".

As in free beer, not free speech.

I don't have the cash on hand to pay for literally every piece of software I use. Thus, I use free software and thus have to suffer through incompatibility issues, getting WINE to work, lack of functional drivers for otherwise-perfectly-useable hardware, ect. in exchange for not having to pay up-front to use Windows.

Yeah. My time isn't free. But proprietary software isn't free either.
>>
>>59433484
Yeah me too. I need numbers to justify my attraction to pubescent girls.
>>
>>59429206
>girl
>my
>>59429241
>>59429242
>>59429330
>>59429694
>>59429910
>believing OP's "girl" exists
>>
>>59429867
Gf has to compensate for his lightweight "DE"
>>
Requesting graph of teen pregnancies interposed on proprietary Apple products usage.

From what I recall, niggers are more likely to use semi-free android.
>>
>>59433948
>gf
>implying
>>
>>59430413
>try to discuss technology
>can't because the board is flooded with pedophiles and advertisers
why are there so many shitty people on this gay earth?
>>
>>59433903
What makes you not think it's his daughter or something?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.