[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do 2.5 billion people even have an internet connection?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: youtube.jpg (54KB, 1681x322px) Image search: [Google]
youtube.jpg
54KB, 1681x322px
Do 2.5 billion people even have an internet connection?
>>
Why can't I slap people through the Internet yet
>>
>>59420571
They're not unique views, for one.
>>
>>59420571
Nope, but I remember that image of the dude on 4chan listening to "In the end" by linkin park thousands of times and it helps me sleep at night knowing that maybe it's just a group of retards giving views.
>>
>>59420571
Plenty of youtube music channels use bots to inflate views
>>
So does youtube actually count views as unique to each viewer or just how many times people have viewed it(even thought one person has viewed it more than once)
>>
>>59420646
It counts every time the video has been watched for some reasonable amount of time, even from the maker of the video and it isn't for each unique watcher.
>>
>>59420646
should be after 51% of playback time
>>
>>59420646
>thinking the latter
this has never been the case....ever

christ some of you a dumb
>>
Gangnam Style has 2.7 billion views.

How come I've never heard of this song by Wiz Khalifa, despite it having 2.5 billion views?
>>
>>59420775
you probably have, just like most other pop songs out there. They're just so generic that you don't even realize it's supposed to be music.
>>
>>59420785
>t. born in le wrong generation xD
>>
>>59420858
knew this was coming. It's not even that though, pop music is by definition generic. Go to /mu/ and you can find plenty of new albums that are actually good.
>>
>>59420571
LMAO There aren't even 2.5 billion people on the planet WTF?
>>
So how much money are these faggots making off videos with billions of views?
>>
>>59420942
regular youtuber makes 1-2$ per 1k views.
By this count video is worth 2.5-5mil, but I'm not sure what is his cut with all the labels/recording companies involved
>>
>>59420858
Shut the fuck up. I'm entirely allowed to say I don't like a certain genre of music.

"I don't like much pop"
>hahah u fukken loser think your so much better than everyone else you defener retard, don't dismiss ALL music huh

"I don't like much classical music"
>yeah yeah bro it's ok dude everyone has their own tastes xd just be cool and chill you know you don't gotta like all types of music just each to his own haha

I swear to god the anti-"wrong generation" crowd has totally morphed into a very thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like", which is of course the very sort of elitism they set out to expose.
>>
>>59420775

yea I have never heard it either. Then again why would I if I never listed to radio..
At least Wiz song is somewhat tolerable compared to Gangam Style..

how about this gem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-MbfHFUqs
1.8bil views fucking lol (still better that gangam thiough)
>>
>>59420775
You've never heard Black and Yellow?
>>
so they aren't unique views and there's retards that play all their music through youtube
>>
>>59420858
>t. shut the fuck up uninstall internet you fucking degenerate retard nobody cares about you
>>
File: A5AH.jpg (23KB, 542x380px) Image search: [Google]
A5AH.jpg
23KB, 542x380px
>>59420582
fpbp
>>
>>59420605
Well at least in the end is not a total piece of monkey dong
>>
>>59420942
You get around $500+ per 1M views. This really depends on the amount of ads viewed. So putting another ad somewhere in the vid will roughly double your earnings. You also have to factor in the fact that Google gets it's 30% (I think, could be more or less) and that at least 20% of views are behind an adblock. With an average ad profit of $1 per 1000 views I'd say my estimation is pretty close.

This video could have earned over 1 million.
>>
>>59421425
/me slaps anon around with a large trout
>>
>>59421499
its
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.