[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Data provided by the Department of Homeland Security shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: kek.jpg (53KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
53KB, 506x337px
>Data provided by the Department of Homeland Security shows that searches of cellphones by border agents has exploded, growing fivefold in just one year, from fewer than 5,000 in 2015 to nearly 25,000 in 2016.
>According to DHS officials, 2017 will be a blockbuster year. Five-thousand devices were searched in February alone, more than in all of 2015.
>Within seconds, he was surrounded: one man held his legs, another squeezed his throat from behind. A third reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone. McCormick watched her boyfriend's face turn red as the officer's chokehold tightened.

Prepare to give up your passwords, /g/
>>
Forgot link
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/american-citizens-u-s-border-agents-can-search-your-cellphone-n732746
>>
>>59417476
>>59417481
Don't ever leave the country with your phone if you want to avoid this. DHS agents will get their sand out of their vaginas when trump bans all the muslims.
>>
>>59417500
Sorry, but this isn't true. There will always be a new enemy to protect the cattle from, the security and military machine is way too big to downsize for such silly things as "peace"
Spying on citizens and elites is the purpose, terror is the excuse
>>
File: credit-card phone.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
credit-card phone.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>give us access to your phone citizen
>sure, knock yourself out
>>
File: images (10).jpg (21KB, 529x278px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
21KB, 529x278px
>>59417566
DID YOU JUST THREATENED ME SIR
>>
File: wM6MF9s.jpg (269KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
wM6MF9s.jpg
269KB, 1440x960px
>>59417551
>
>>
File: elderly.jpg (31KB, 450x371px) Image search: [Google]
elderly.jpg
31KB, 450x371px
>>59417476
>using a botnet phone
What are you some kind of fucking normalfag?
>>
File: plums.png (138KB, 248x320px) Image search: [Google]
plums.png
138KB, 248x320px
BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET
>>
This only affects mudslimes. Why should the rest of us care?
>>
>>59419065
WOO WOO THE FEELING POLICE ARE PLACING YOU UNDER ARREST!
>>
>>59419065
It always starts off with only small exceptions before moving on to the rest. Rights are never taken away instantly, they're chipped away little by little by getting everyone okay with it till nobody cares their liberties are dead because only the bad guys should care after all.
>>
>>59417476
what about if i don't have a phone? i know not having fb is suspicious for normies, but what autists can do in this situation?

and if i buy a phone, and my only contact is my mom, isn't that suspicious as well?
>>
>>59419104
AM I BEING DETAINED?!?
>>
>leave country without phone
>Buy cheap burner pay as you go on the other end
Is this not standard practice by now?
>>
>tell them to fuck off
>get throw in jail for a night
>out the next morning
>case gets thrown out because muh rights
>>
>>59417500
What if you're not Muslim?
>>
>>59419168
>tell them to fuck off
>get throw in jail for a few years
>>
>>59419117
Soon you won't be allowed to enter or leave the country without a Facebook profile. Not having one is considered suspicious ™ activity ©®.
>>
>>59419168
if you are a citizen, maybe. if you are a tourist, you get deported at the spot, and get shafted of thousands of dollars in plane tickets, hotels, etc.

also, every port of entry technically is a constitution-free zone, so even citizens could get fucked
>>
>>59419168
>tell them to fuck off
>never be seen again
>>
>>59419237
The US isn't that fucked yet.

Maybe some day.
>>
>>59419220
It'll start off with anyone from a certain country, so essentially just Muslims. What concerns me is CIA nigger psyops conditioning everyone rights are okay to surrender and they'll be fine with more and more people subjected to this.
>>
>>59419275
>>59419220
>>59417500

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
>>
>>59419307
but fuck all them I speak for myself
>>
>>59419307

After the communists are gone, it's essentially an ideal society.
>>
>>59419382
Hi, factory-owner!
>>
>>59419402
Howdy, factory-worker
>>
>>59419443
>factory-worker
why are you talking to a robot?
>>
>>59419527
why are you?
>>
>>59419110
True that.
>>
File: IMG_3649.png (403KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3649.png
403KB, 633x758px
>>59419527
They better train military to kill off %90 of the public after they replace humans with robots on every aspect of life. Although it will be fun to watch hundreds of people getting killed in front of you, until the sweet release of death takes away the pain.
>>
>>59417476
lol if you think the NSA/CIA/MI6/BND isn't already reading your shitposts from your swisscheese-security android or botnet iOS phone or just ripping it straight from network traffic (TLS/SSL isn't secure against state actors).

"I'll be safe as long as I don't give up muh passwords"
>>
>>59420886
TLS is secure against state actors you fucking moron
>>
>>59419402
Get back to work you lazy libtard piece of shit.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.