[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I do it /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

I managed to lower it to $2000 CAD, which is $1500 US.
>>
>>59409179
Are you gay? I think you might be gay and also have aids.
>>
>>59409179
how badly do you need garage band?
>>
File: cockslap.jpg (68KB, 736x662px) Image search: [Google]
cockslap.jpg
68KB, 736x662px
>>59409179
A traditional buttplug is still cheaper. If you're specifically looking for something the size of a Mac Pro to stuff up your ass, I'd recommend a jug or an upside-down bucket instead and save the rest for lube.
>>
>>59409179
if you think getting this is a bargain you're beyond help op

I'd tell you "don't do it" but I can tell you're a flat out imbecile and will buy it anyway.
>>
>>59409257

What's a workstation desktop got to do with being gay?
>>
>>59409458
How new are you?
>>
>>59409179
>Buying quad core in 2017.
Kek.
>>
File: SeattleParade22-620x413.jpg (139KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
SeattleParade22-620x413.jpg
139KB, 620x413px
>>59409479

>new

I've been here 9 years. You dumb tripcunt. You know all Silicon Valley companies pander this queer shit right? Are you just incredibly naive or underage?
>>
File: apple_design_2016.png (611KB, 1024x1191px) Image search: [Google]
apple_design_2016.png
611KB, 1024x1191px
>>59409639
>You know all Silicon Valley companies pander this queer shit right? Are you just incredibly naive or underage?
No shit but apple took it a step further and put someone who is literally gay in charge of a company.

pic related are just a few "innovations" this flailing faggot has let come to fruition.

>tl;dr
apple is LITERALLY gay now
>>
>>59409414
the d300 are based on the W700. these cards are $500 each used on amazon. processor is $150. 12gb ecc ram is $100. 256gb pcie ssd is $100 (I'm really low balling the prices as you can see)

that comes to $1800 CAD for the components. I dont mind paying $200 for having these components as an engineered product.
>>
>>59409676

> put someone who is literally gay in charge of a company.

Why do you care about his private life? He's been Apple's Chief Operations Officer since the 90s after working for HP. Tim Cook was the only suitable successor, Jobs chose him personally, not that you'd know that though. You think Jobs' days were all perfect and blunder-free? Who am I kidding, look at you, you don't know shit about anything and are most likely some /v/ 14 year old with weapons-grade autism.

Do you want me to explain why each one of those tired and stale red herrings from your Facebook meymey aren't actually an issue?
>>
>>59409749
>Why do you care about his private life?
Exactly. No one cares, yet he parades it around to try and pander to Apples target demographic
>>
File: CPUthrottle.png (46KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
CPUthrottle.png
46KB, 500x580px
>>59409716
Dude the trash can is fucking shit, there's a reason not even hardcore macfags recommend it.

You'll be lucky to get 2GHz on all cores when you do anything remotely stressfull. Don't even get me started on the GPU, overheating and thermal rampant probably even plauge the RAM on that piece of shit.

Anyway you're better off assembling your own Rx 1700X desktop and getting the same performance but you sound like you shoved the apple cock too far up your ass already.

>>59409775
this
>>
>>59409639
>9 years and doesn't understand Apple = Gay meme.
>>
>>59409179
Go for it! GREAT deal.
>>
>>59409844

I've seen far more homosexuals using Linux than I have seen using macOS. This actual board is full of homosexuals and people who get off to men in drag.
>>
>>59409775

>yet he parades it

1 (one) public mention at a special event a few years ago equates to """parading"""? Ok retard, you're really reaching here. Tim Cook isn't a flamboyant flamer, he's a boring, quiet, middle aged man.

>Apples target demographic

I have no idea where the fuck this meme comes from, homosexuals don't care about computers. They're using whatever $400 Walmart shit some teenage sales bitch recommended. Do you know what real life is like?
>>
>>59409716
>these cards are $500 each used on amazon
Okay. But.
Get this, anon.
If you buy a modern current-gen $500 graphics card it will perform better than both of those cards combined in whatever workload you want to throw at it while also supporting more modern features and APIs.
Those cards aren't expensive because they're particularly powerful, they're expensive because of the FirePro name and low supply.

Not to mention that this "engineered product" of yours comes with a god awful cooling solution especially for anything that even remotely resembles a workstation. The trash can sounds like a fucking jet engine and throttles like crazy.
>>
>>59409179
>buy all that hardware
>throttle to the lowest speed.
>>
That would be a shit tier life choice desu
>>
>>59410205
>I have no idea where the fuck this meme comes from, homosexuals don't care about computers. They're using whatever $400 Walmart shit some teenage sales bitch recommended. Do you know what real life is like?
Theres a difference in gay people and faggots
Gay people just like men
Faggots have their entire identity revolve around them liking men
You will find that 90% of faggots use Apple products and also incorporate that into their identity
>>
>>59409179
>such slow vram
>such slow ram
>such low capacity in both and the main drive is only 256gb
srsly why the fuck would anyone buy this?
and why is this faggot allowed to advertise his fagboi appleproducts here without getting perma banned?
>>
>>59409179

I love trashcan design but I just built myself a pc instead buying it at the end of the last year. Because trashcan is from 2013 and I already have a retina 15'' from mid 2012.

I wanted up to date hardware and a good graphics card so I had to build it myself. I must tell you I'm satisfied with the build. My main computer is still the retina tho.
>>
>>59409179
>256GB
why.
I have 512GB in my laptop and another 3.8TB in my desktop
>>
File: MJ1K2.jpg (14KB, 1144x1144px) Image search: [Google]
MJ1K2.jpg
14KB, 1144x1144px
>>59409676
Bottom left one isn't even official apple, the official apple one only has 1 usb port and no SD

it also costs about $80
>>
>>59409716
>the d300 are based on the W700. these cards are $500 each used on amazon
Unless you do CAD you'll be better off spending $100 more and getting a 1080 with literally 4 times the VRAM and the ability to be used for more pro software than just Final Cut.

e.g the Adobe suite actually uses Nvidia cards properly. All simulation and CGI rendering is switching over to it too.

I was a massive macfag and mulled over spending up to $4K on one of these things for years, it's just not worth it. Apple doesn't give a shit about the pro market anymore. Wouldn't be shocked if they just killed the Mac Pro this year.
>>
>>59409179
> Quad-Core "workstation"
>>
>>59412875
>Unless you do CAD
Should point out this is the only reason people want FirePro. Even then you'll probably be better off with a modern gamer card for CAD rather than a 4 year old one.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.