[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a way to trick some online webstore/ebay scammer to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1472149157744.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472149157744.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
is there a way to trick some online webstore/ebay scammer to reveal his real identity or exact location somehow?

I tricked him with an IP sniffing shortlink but that's not very accurate, just gave me an entire town as location
>>
Well, get bis E-Mail next and phish the rest out oft him.
>>
>>59405655
> phish the rest out oft him.

I have his email (gmail) but how do I do that?
>>
File: 1477788217904.jpg (267KB, 1073x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1477788217904.jpg
267KB, 1073x1428px
>>59405655
anon please respond
>>
>>59406123
1sec, lemmi write my reply.
>>
>>59406123
Well, phishing requires some preperation atleast.

One way would be:

Hello, we are <x company> and we are having issues with delivering your order to the correct address.
[.. Blabla ..]

Order: Macbook Pro Mid-2016
Amount: 6
Your address: <some address which you're certain of is not his>
Your name: <some name your certain of is not his>
Order-date: 01.02.2017
Date of payment: 03.02.2017
(So he thinks its already paid)

...extra info, terms etc.

If this is the correct information simply ignore this mail and the ordered product will be send to the given address.

If this is false information, please contact as at: <yourmail>@company.com and update the order with the correct address and name.

Well, obviously you need to make it look hella professional and buy a domain for the mail etc.
If it is really important to you, it might be worth the effort.
>>
>>59405617
>just gave me an entire town as location
that shit is as accurate as my jizz.
shit goes everywhere. my "town" in those forum sigs is everything from qatar to montreal, bretty lulzy.
how do you even know it's a male?
and why do you care so much? does he not like things your sissy ass does?
>>
>>59406384
>and why do you care so much?
he has my money
>>
>>59405617
>I tricked him with an IP sniffing shortlink but that's not very accurate, just gave me an entire town as location

You could use a web page which requests geo data.
>>
>>59406625
how? please tell me
>>
>>59406640

Well you should imagine how you can trick him into allowing geolocation (if it is not allowed silently).

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_geolocation.asp
>>
File: 1463761953818.jpg (34KB, 442x525px) Image search: [Google]
1463761953818.jpg
34KB, 442x525px
>>59406760
>https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_geolocation.asp
fuck I don't know how I would fix something up with that (I can't into web development)

I'm so fucked.
>>
>>59406833
Try some services on the deep web
>>
>>59406395
then you should break his leg and maybe the second one until he gives it back.
if you're too much of a nancy you'll have to hire someone to do it for you.
otherwise this computer shit is too easy to spoof for some retard to track you down.
>>
>>59406994
>then you should break his leg and maybe the second one until he gives it back.
first I need to FIND HIM. that's what this thread is about
>>
>>59407140
he stole from you over the internet?
credit companies always back the card owner in disputes
you're full of shit anon.
>>
>>59407388
>credit companies always back the card owner in disputes
>you're full of shit anon.
I'm european, not american, and people here almost never use/have credit cards. I paid with bank account to bank account transfer.
>>
Who's the ISP? If it's the one I work for I'll do you a quick flavor and grab an address for you
>>
>>59407406
which is fucking retarded, esp since you can cancel those transactions unless you're a fucking retard.
and you're never going to find out who he is unless you pay off your bank and then his bank for the information.
>>
>>59407456
not likely anon, I'm dutch.

>>59407467
>esp since you can cancel those transactions
no I can't and because of the privacy laws, even the police can't do shit.
>>
>yuropoors problems
Thread disregarded.
>>
>>59406320
This guy have a great answer and you completely ignored it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.