[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tab management

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tab groups.png (2KB, 155x140px) Image search: [Google]
tab groups.png
2KB, 155x140px
Is there going to be another practical way to manage your tabs in firefox now that this add-on won't be compatible in the near future?

Fuck firefox for dropping this feature.
>>
>>59394300
Vertrical Tabs+Session Manager is the best tab management. Tree Style Tab allows you to organize dozens of tabs. Session Manager saves and restores your session.
>>
>>59394862
Is this add-on going to be one of the many that won't be supported soon?
>>
>>59394960
Most likely, since it modifies the UI.
>>
>>59395439
There's no point then. I'm asking because my the add-on in the OP won't be supported soon too.
>>
>>59394300
>Is there going to be another practical way to manage your tabs in firefox now that this add-on won't be compatible in the near future?
>Implying having a gorillian tabs open at once is practical
If you want to continue to use your turbo-nerd addons then you will need to start using cyberfox, waterfox, or pale moon. As far as I know those are your only choices.

There has been a lot of discussion on this topic so you could check out the archive (rbt). See how others like yourself are coping.
>>
>>59395493
Cyberfox and Waterfox are completely beholden to Mozilla's whims. Pale Moon is based on pre-Australis code (which was silly because CTR made it a complete non-issue) and will never be multi-process.
>>
>>59395493

Cyberfox is dead. Waterfox plans to become its own browser with XUL/XPCOM support.
>>
File: 1487337144687.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1487337144687.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>59395439
I agree with >59395463 Firefox was good because it handles pretty decently a shitton of tabs and is easily riceable.

I guess I'll have to become a normalfag and start not to have more than 10 open tabs at a time and use bookmarks instead and keep the vanilla UI.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.