[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did PCPer mean by this? https://archive.is/AzDnA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wh the.png (433KB, 1322x1112px) Image search: [Google]
wh the.png
433KB, 1322x1112px
What did PCPer mean by this?

https://archive.is/AzDnA
>>
That they are incompetent at their job as journalists and need to be reminded of that fact every time they review any new piece of trchnology not branded Nvidia or Intel.

With double standards, incompetent investigation techniques, and agenda driven statements that actively seek to prove their agenda is anything beyond marketing.
>>
>>59392147
I was more referring to the fact that this article reads like a /g/ post....

>shekels
>shills
>>
>>59392071
It means some dumbass intern (that probably browses /g/) got fired. If you go to the link now, it redirects to a completely different article.
>>
>>59392316
>child mentality
>amdtard
Checks out.
>>
>>59392259

Butt hurt that another PCPer article released slamming AMD, got called out and they have to regain credibility in attempts to not appear partial as a marketing arm of Intel and Nvidia.
>>
>>59392071
shillermy shillstrom
>>
>>59392071
I've never even heard of this fuckhole site until now. Why should I care?
>>
Intel shills are the worst form of cuck.
>>
>>59392071
Why would 'detractors' share 'indisputable wisdom'? Does he know the meaning of the word? He needs a better grasp of English if he intends to write more smug drivel like that and continue getting paid for it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.